Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

On 5/9/2023 at 7:03 PM, Darth Sidious said:

She was the one they were waiting for. More than waiting. They orchestrated her birth by following prophecy. 

I believe so.  This plot predate the conquest.  Search far enough back in time and there should be scrolls predicting the female Azor Ahai, the birth of dragons, and the battle to defeat the winter. 

On 6/10/2023 at 7:55 AM, James West said:

@Aashi  It is more than intriguing.  It is the one of the main points of "A Song of Ice and Fire."  Daenerys is Azor Ahai.  Jon Snow is not.  I think that bothers the Dany haters as well as the Stark fans.  It pleases me though.  I like Daenerys.  

Jon is the Prince that was promised and Daenerys is AAR. Bran is the Last Hero parallel. Together all 3 are the 3 heads of the dragon.

On 6/10/2023 at 7:55 AM, James West said:

@Aashi  It is more than intriguing.  It is the one of the main points of "A Song of Ice and Fire."  Daenerys is Azor Ahai.  Jon Snow is not.  I think that bothers the Dany haters as well as the Stark fans.  It pleases me though.  I like Daenerys.  

Also I don’t think anyone on here hates Dany except Corvo. We just don’t refrain from criticizing her. You are your kind’s character assassinations of the Starks are a problem, however. It’d be different if it was based on text, but 90% of what you guys says in your own headcanons that you perpetuate between each other on this forum.

Lightbringer is the Red Sword of the Heroes, and to me It is the red three headed dragon. 

Stannis wields a sword that bright with colors red, orange and yellow, now Aerion had a sygil with the red three headed dragon with red, orange and yellow heads. 

Stannis confessed to Davis that his sword is common steel and a dragon would have been more useful to win the battle in King's Landing

23 hours ago, Aerodimas said:

Dany is Azor Ahai but her relevance will stop when she arives to Westeros (i am refering to the white walkers plot).

Dany is the protagonists.  She is the most important of the characters.  Her return to Westeros will be the biggest event of the story. 

It will be Sansa and Jon Snow who will lose relevance as the story moves forward. 

On 6/9/2023 at 6:43 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

I believe so.  This plot predate the conquest.  Search far enough back in time and there should be scrolls predicting the female Azor Ahai, the birth of dragons, and the battle to defeat the winter. 

One of Dany's visions showed old kings in faded clothes holding glass candles.  They were rooting for her to succeed.  Those guys were her ancestors.  Dany is Azor Ahai reborn for this time.  

Jon Snow is the return of the Night's King and Arya will be his corpse bride. 

52 minutes ago, X-Buster said:

One of Dany's visions showed old kings in faded clothes holding glass candles.  They were rooting for her to succeed.  Those guys were her ancestors.  Dany is Azor Ahai reborn for this time.  

Nice fanfiction 

1 hour ago, X-Buster said:

Do you have anything else in mind? Say it don't be shy:bang:

Edited by Fist of the Dragon

1 hour ago, X-Buster said:

Oh, and add that after conquering Westeros and destroying Others and the Night's King (Jon Snow), she will return to Essos and occupy it all. She then goes to the little-known continent of Sothoryos and eradicates its incurable and unknown diseases, as well as the strange and dangerous creatures there. Then she changes the name of the place to Targaryos. It is also possible that she will discover one or two other unknown continents in the west of Westeros and add them to her territory. In the end, she will rule over the people of the world with peace, tranquility and authority for a hundred years.
(George R.R. Martin postponed Winds of Winters until 2030 after reading this comment):)

2 hours ago, X-Buster said:

So because someone saw something in a vision, we can extrapolate whatever we want from it and then bash other characters even though they have nothing to do with said vision? Okay then.

3 hours ago, X-Buster said:

Dany is the protagonists.  She is the most important of the characters.  Her return to Westeros will be the biggest event of the story. 

It will be Sansa and Jon Snow who will lose relevance as the story moves forward. 

Wow, you are the JonCon of Daenerys

3 hours ago, X-Buster said:

There is not one protagonist. Dany is as much a protagonist as Tyrion, Arya and Jon.

And if we count the number of chapters you realice thet se has less chapters that the three that i just mencioned.

4 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

I think Jon is Azor Ahai and Daenerys is the Prince that was Promised and Nissa Nissa

Jon is the moron who betrayed his own men. The only ones who will follow him are the wights and some of the Wildlings. He’s not Azor Ahai. If he is anything, he’s the Night’s King. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Jon is the moron who betrayed his own men. The only ones who will follow him are the wights and some of the Wildlings. He’s not Azor Ahai. If he is anything, he’s the Night’s King. 

Dany is the moron who can’t control 3 cities and wants to rule an entire continent 

5 minutes ago, King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd said:

But these cretins seriously make me want to hate her.

I used to like the Targaryens. I went off them a bit after reading Fire and Blood. I was ambivalent. Now thanks to the endless spewing of 'Goddess Daenerys Targaryen will crush evil Starks' rubbish I really am starting to dislike them.