Sign in to follow this  
Werthead

The Locked Tomb Trilogy by Tamsyn Muir

23 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Half way. This is the most INSANE BONKERS CRAZYSHIT book I have ever read.

There's room for more still! I've seen similar levels of wtfery in some shows but I don't think I have in books. Disorienting a reader is harder than visual medium. Farscape did it a few times, and I think a few episodes of the recent She-Ra show did an admirable mind fuck for a kids show.

15 hours ago, Denvek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

11 hours ago, karaddin said:

Yup that one. If you're not remembering the context

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah! That was definitely quality. Thank you for reminding me of that. :cheers:

15 minutes ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Oh yeah! That was definitely quality. Thank you for reminding me of that. :cheers:

The great thing about that bit in my spoiler box is i suspect even if someone read it before that part of the book it would still make very little sense and not be much of a spoiler. I'm also a big fan of that name :rofl:

180 pages in and enjoying it more and more. This is not actually a spoiler, just a guess, but I'm putting it into a spoiler box in case other readers don't want to read speculation:

Spoiler

Gideon is totally the second person narrator. Still no clue what's going on with the alternate version of the first book, though.

@Caligula_K3 on your second spoiler point - yeah I absolutely didn't figure that one out, just was happily carried along on the ride.