NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

15 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Knowing what we know now about CTE, that hit on Dalton was completely unacceptable. 

Dallas is going to have a Top 5 pick this year due to injuries AND piss poor coaching. If the Jets and Jags weren't so bad I'd say that the #1 pick was possibly in reach. That would be quite a decision to make: keep Dak, who has proven to be a top tier QB (more so since the team has collapsed without him) or take maybe the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. Not that I think it will happen but I'd vote to take Trevor Lawrence.

ETA: The college guys I'm already watching are Alabama CB Patrick Surtain II and Penn State pass rusher Micah Parsons. Yeah, this season is over for the Cowboys. Thank God for College and Fantasy Football!

Mayfield is a completely different QB vs the Bengals than he is against the rest of the league. It’s unbelievable. 

Feel terrible for Joe Burrow. Kid is an absolute stud, and he literally can’t do anymore than he is to win games for this pathetic franchise. It’s maddening. 

35 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Mayfield is a completely different QB vs the Bengals than he is against the rest of the league. It’s unbelievable. 

My concern is if he was playing so well because Beckham wasn't out there.  I feel like he tries too hard to force the ball to Beckham and it leads to a lot of bad decision making. 

35 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Feel terrible for Joe Burrow. Kid is an absolute stud, and he literally can’t do anymore than he is to win games for this pathetic franchise. It’s maddening. 

The rest of the league gets pressure on him and/or has a secondary that has more than one good player.

7 minutes ago, briantw said:

My concern is if he was playing so well because Beckham wasn't out there.  I feel like he tries too hard to force the ball to Beckham and it leads to a lot of bad decision making. 

Well, like Mexal said, there was literally zero pressure. Most QB’s will carve you up when they’re not even getting touched. And a bunch of backup CB’s trying to cover for that long to boot  

But there is something to be said for locking on to your #1 too much. Dalton did it for years with AJ Green. 

1 hour ago, Trebla said:

Dallas is going to have a Top 5 pick this year due to injuries AND piss poor coaching. If the Jets and Jags weren't so bad I'd say that the #1 pick was possibly in reach. That would be quite a decision to make: keep Dak, who has proven to be a top tier QB (more so since the team has collapsed without him) or take maybe the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. Not that I think it will happen but I'd vote to take Trevor Lawrence.

ETA: The college guys I'm already watching are Alabama CB Patrick Surtain II and Penn State pass rusher Micah Parsons. Yeah, this season is over for the Cowboys. Thank God for College and Fantasy Football!

Your coach sucks. Told ya. 

Just now, Nictarion said:

Well they’re coached by a guy that isn’t that far removed from one...

Zac Taylor and Joe Burrow in Cincy are like a pair of bell onions planted in a bathtub. They're not inherently devoid of value, but the vast quantity of manure that frames them seems to highlight the tub's emptiness more than anything.

4 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Zac Taylor and Joe Burrow in Cincy are like a pair of bell onions planted in a bathtub. They're not inherently devoid of value, but the vast quantity of manure that frames them seems to highlight the tub's emptiness more than anything.

Idk about all that, but Taylor is a huge problem. Marvin Lewis has at least 2-3 wins with this team. 

1 minute ago, Nictarion said:

Idk about all that, but Taylor is a huge problem. Marvin Lewis has at least 2-3 wins with this team. 

I wouldn't want a bell onion coaching my team either, but you dip it in a little salt? Mmhmmm.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Your team is the weirdest in the league. 

Well, certainly the most inconsistent in terms of volatile performances, but a lot of that has to do with all the injuries (and re-injuries the past two weeks).

14 minutes ago, DMC said:

Well, certainly the most inconsistent in terms of volatile performances, but a lot of that has to do with all the injuries (and re-injuries the past two weeks).

Indeed, and your QB is so random, to be nice. But still the Niners seem to roll.

Archived