Football: The Kids Are All Right

Raja

Worked all weekend so it was lovely for the arsenal to show up and beat spurs. Saka's probably made the right wing his spot. I think Smith Rowe & Odegaard, whilst both of them are competing for the no 10 position, work really well when together in the starting 11.

What a find Tomiyasu seems to be atm.

And a word for Mikel, he's had lots of flak so far this season, but 3 wins is decent. Still early days but that was a deserved and needed win.

That Harry Kane capped another dreadful performance by falling over, losing possession, and then running the length of the pitch only to be mugged off by Bukayo Saka as he scored our third was definitely one of yesterday's highlights.

Keep telling yourself that you won this summer, Mr Levy. Keep telling yourself that it was worth turning down £130m for Kane.

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

I know Smith Rowe doesn't have the numbers that are super impressive, but I think he's someone that would really glue that england side together. Ofc, the england team is full of talent and he'll probably find it very hard to get into the team, especially on the wing, but I'd be curious to see what it would look like with him in it.

Kane has been poor but Spurs' issues go way deeper than just Kane. Son, as well as every other forward, has struggled too. Spurs' build up play, pressing system, workrate and intensity has all broken down. That's clear just from watching them and the numbers back it up too - last in the league in shots for, last in the league in chances created, last in the league in distance covered and have conceded the second most shots as well. 

Nuno winning manager of the month is a cruel joke, spurs didn’t look good even when winning. Their recruitment was actually quite good this year, except for their manager. 

It’s really hard to know what their game plan is right now, much of the Arsenal game if was simply hopefully long balls going nowhere. Under Jose there was little in the way of attacking planning, and little seems to have improved. 

Hard to say that Nuno is the man to improve things either 

Archived