Best of the Internet Next Thread

Fragile Bird

I actually have very little awareness of this guy aside from what I've heard on various podcasts, but I remember seeing something recently about how his massive social media presence is proof positive that he's the manliest man who ever Manly'd. Sadly, the ratio will put a hole in him that no supercar collection could ever fill.  

Also, 

For those on the more progressive end of the main stream social media spectrum; no, this is not body shaming, even if Tate does in fact have a tiny penis. :rolleyes: What Ms. Thunberg is talking about is the metaphorical tiny penis. A tiny penis-of-the-mind, if you will. 

This Greta-Andrew timeline is great entertainment, hahaha! It's also a pretty cool snapshot of the (Western) world's popular culture / zeitgeist re environmentalism vs consumption; and I thank Elon's Twitter for facilitating it.

Both personalities have their loyal disciples; though Greta is clearly held in higher esteem by substantially more people. Greta will benefit off this, especially if she follows up her initial response by disengaging, thus avoiding an equally decisive response. Of course, Andrew will also benefit, and possibly (relatively) more so given his lower social position and appeal to a growing population of alienated men seeking wealth, power, et al. It's a win-win, albeit within their own frameworks.

Greta obviously holds and will retain the overall (social and political) advantage.

22 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I actually have very little awareness of this guy aside from what I've heard on various podcasts, but I remember seeing something recently about how his massive social media presence is proof positive that he's the manliest man who ever Manly'd. Sadly, the ratio will put a hole in him that no supercar collection could ever fill.  

Also, 

For those on the more progressive end of the main stream social media spectrum; no, this is not body shaming, even if Tate does in fact have a tiny penis. :rolleyes: What Ms. Thunberg is talking about is the metaphorical tiny penis. A tiny penis-of-the-mind, if you will. 

He's cropped up on my feed a few times, and every time people on Twitter did their thing.

Apparently he's some kind of weird MRA/pick up artist/pimp only a few steps ahead of the law, but Tate actually did a *video response to Greta, hours later, that I actually had to pause a few times so I could feel embarrassed for him  lol

The worship subculture that makes people like this [Tate] is kind of... scary. Definitely on a venn somewhere with incel culture.   

*I won't link it because gross, but it is comical if cringe is your thing

edit: I wrote actually thrice. In the same sentence twice. Letting it ride because it was that funny.

Edited by JGP

9 hours ago, Wade1865 said:

Greta obviously holds and will retain the overall (social and political) advantage.

I fucking hope so. Tate is a colossal douchbag.

Speaking of Elon, I wonder how this will work for him (Tesla). The fact that he personally reinstated the account of this clown who got banned for advocating violence against women is now trolling a climate activist by bragging about how big his carbon footprint is. 

As of right now #smalldickenergy is trending on twitter BTW.

6 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I fucking hope so ...

Deadlines? What Deadlines? -- it's a certainty! The manosphere movement (i.e., masculinists, antifeminists, pick up artists, Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW), unfortunate incels, men's rights activists, et al.) probably peaked years ago, and was never more than a niche for disaffected men.

I'm sure most supporters benefitted to some degree, but like all things it was the leaders and influencers (e.g., Michael Cernovich, Andrew Tate, Daryush "Roosh" Valizadeh, Jack Donovan, et al.) who profited most, many becoming wealthy. Amusingly, one influencer -- Jack Murphy -- was a leading member of the movement but fell out of favor after he verbally attacked a conservative woman, Sydney Watson, during an interview; which when coupled with the discovery of his cuckoldry, homesexuality, and sex videos, resulted in his ostracization.

lol

'A December 29 report, initially from Romanian outlet Libertatea claimed that Andrew Tate’s home in Pipera had been raided by Romanian police in relation to the abduction of two girls. This was later confirmed by paparazzi shots published by SpyNews in Romania.

The raid is said to be carried out by DIICOT, the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Bucharest.'

From: https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/andrew-tates-luxury-villa-reportedly-raided-by-armed-police-in-romania-2019584

Guess Romania isn't as ambivalent to Tate's proclivities as he thought. 

22 minutes ago, JGP said:

lol

Guess Romania isn't as ambivalent to Tate's proclivities as he thought. 

JGP -- Romania's a primary source and destination of human trafficking, so I'm not surprised the locals took the investigations seriously (but not too seriously, if you can read between the lines) given Andrew's high profile. It was the second raid I'm aware of, but in both cases there was no evidence of a crime. People who engage in that dark business tend to be ruthless and avoid the spotlight, which is the opposite of what Andrew is and does.

I was fortunate to have spent a half year total in Romania, coordinating USA / USAF assets back and forth to AFG, and I absolutely loved my time there. The women were incredibly beutiful; the roads, awful; social life, dynamic; people, very poor; and government, corrupt. After integrating with the locals I was able to experience how many of them lived; most striking to me were the Soviet-era apartment buildings and how dominant the women seemed to be within the household.

7 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

JGP -- Romania's a primary source and destination of human trafficking, so I'm not surprised the locals took the investigations seriously (but not too seriously, if you can read between the lines) given Andrew's high profile. It was the second raid I'm aware of, but in both cases there was no evidence of a crime. People who engage in that dark business tend to be ruthless and avoid the spotlight, which is the opposite of what Andrew is and does.

I was fortunate to have spent a half year total in Romania, coordinating USA / USAF assets back and forth to AFG, and I absolutely loved my time there. The women were incredibly beutiful; the roads, awful; social life, dynamic; people, very poor; and government, corrupt. After integrating with the locals I was able to experience how many of them lived; most striking to me were the Soviet-era apartment buildings and how dominant the women seemed to be within the household.

I've always wanted to spend some time on the Danube, check out the Delta. 

2 minutes ago, JGP said:

I've always wanted to spend some time on the Danube, check out the Delta.

JGP -- you should do it, but don't go alone. A local girl showed me her home town and took me to the Danube Delta (lots of mosquitoes). I think we spent a couple nights at a local cabin, where the food and lodging was very cheap but good! Just don't expect the infrastructure you'd find in Western Europe, hahaha.

24 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

JGP -- you should do it, but don't go alone. A local girl showed me her home town and took me to the Danube Delta (lots of mosquitoes). I think we spent a couple nights at a local cabin, where the food and lodging was very cheap but good! Just don't expect the infrastructure you'd find in Western Europe, hahaha.

If I had my wish I'd take @Xray the Enforcer. They could squee over the birds and double as protection. No one fooks with the mighty and fast Mantis Shrimp.

edit: Ooh, or maybe Boxin' Becky from that Waffle House

---

I don't smoke them, but the temptation to snack on a cigar while watching this [below] was weird. 

Edited by JGP

5 minutes ago, JGP said:

I don't smoke them, but the temptation to snack on a cigar while watching this [below] was weird.  

JGP -- very interesting how this will turn out especially as it coincided with the Greta-Andrew timeline, hahaha. And given that he was arrested, he might not survive this time.

Andrew's net worth is (if you can believe it) somewhere between a quarter and three-quarters of a billion USD! Although his business activities could have facilitated that amount of wealth, perhaps he was stupid enough to have engaged in human trafficking? His history and this arrest highly suggests he did.

This is getting more interesting than the Ye timeline :leer:

18 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

JGP -- very interesting how this will turn out especially as it coincided with the Greta-Andrew timeline, hahaha. And given that he was arrested, he might not survive this time.

Hard to say. I noted Tate wasn't cuffed even has he was lead and put into the car, but then he was hemmed in on both sides by authorities. Not sure what that means in Romania, the not cuffed part.

Was it another alleged swatting, or something real, like say, no way they couldn't get him on trafficking if he's still running the sex/video chat regime shit. If they wanted to. The guy is too dumb, and grown brazen living off his balls instead of sense. 

If it's real, this will be immensely enjoyable. 

Edited by JGP

Just now, JGP said:

If it's real, I said, and if this is too lol

JGP -- it does seem to be connected given the quick turnaround. Regardless, Greta's esteem just catapulted further with this development, however indirectly she was involved. And unless Andrew can survive the arrest and avoid conviction, he's done.

Well done, Greta; well done :leer: