Best of the Internet Next Thread

Fragile Bird

This vast majority of this entire thread is so fucking wholesome (just ignore the stuff about White Supremacists). 

'"...then the dude started barging, yelling, "Shoe! Shoe!" A small area opened up as people realised what was going on and charged around more, all people looking for a shoe. Then a few heads down I see my shoe raised in the air, everyone in proximity cheers and goes nuts, the patch expanded into a death circle and I was able to put it back on. Everyone was so happy with themselves."

Edited by Spockydog

17 hours ago, nasvaytara said:

Recently I saw on the Internet pumps for enlarging that very manhood... Surprised me. Have you heard of it?

Save  your money. If penis extenders actually worked the average man would have to walk around without pants as none would fit anymore. The human race would also die out as the penis would no longer be useful for its intended purpose which is not impressing other men.

30 minutes ago, maarsen said:

Save  your money. If penis extenders actually worked the average man would have to walk around without pants as none would fit anymore. The human race would also die out as the penis would no longer be useful for its intended purpose which is not impressing other men.

I recall watching a clip on TV with a guy who had the largest penis I've ever seen. It was wider than a loaf of French bread. Problem was the guy was injecting himself with all kinds of shit and he couldn't get an erection or even piss comfortably. A cautionary tale.

But you can always laugh about it:

Being technically incompetent, I don’t know how to link something from my iPhone into this message, but go look at Daniel Craig’s commercial for Belvedere vodka.

The guy’s 54 and acts like a goofy 20 year old! Goodbye the restraints of James Bond, hello the inner soul of Daniel Craig! It’s awesome!

The ad pops up when I sign into Google on my phone.

Edited by Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Being technically incompetent, I don’t know how to link something from my iPhone into this message, but go look at Daniel Craig’s commercial for Belvedere vodka.

The guy’s 54 and acts like a goofy 20 year old! Goodbye the restraints of James Bond, hello the inner soul of Daniel Craig! It’s awesome!

The ad pops up when I sign into Google on my phone.

This one?:

Just plug it into YT and C&P the URL, Birdie.

3 hours ago, Zorral said:

O my gawd this is so wonderful!  Thank you thank you thank you. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Belvedere is a really fine, premium Polish vodka, named after a king’s palace built in 1660. There’s no “v” in Polish, it’s spelled Belwedere, I wonder who came up with the marketing idea of changing the w to a v.

This commercial almost makes me want to buy a bottle of the stuff (I’ve pretty well given up hard liquor).