Worst parent in ASOIAF

Randyl tarly : take the black or youl have yourself an accident son

Jamie: damn my sons funeral is making me horny

Lord frey : simply by way of sheer numbers he cant be a great dad,grandad to them all

Craster:  another baby daughterwife? well...is it a human sacrifice or future incest wife?

11 minutes ago, Rondo said:

Roose is the worst.  

Lord Frey is actually a pretty good father.  He at least has the balls to support his children.  Can Robert Baratheon and Brandon Stark make the same claim?  I think not.

If Brandon has children. Plus for all we know Robert would have taken care of his (illegitimate) children if Cersei didn't threaten them, he did want to bring Mya up to King's Landing before Cersei said it would be a shame if something bad happened to her (byword for threat).

Tywin.  He failed to identify that his daughter was a psychopath and he failed to identify that her spawn Joffrey was a psychopath.  Additionally, he failed to accept that his kids were bumping uglies and he failed to accept that his dwarf son was the only family member intelligent enough to carry on the dynasty that he said he wanted.

All of his children resent him, his own son killed him, his daughter grew up thinking that she needed to be him with teats, and his most (to the masses) promising son grew up to despise the family so much that he took a vow of abstinance and only broke it to dig around inside his own sister, who as previously mentioned, is a psychopath. 

Tywin does not even qualify as a parent.  He blackmailed his son's prostitute in an effort to have him executed and gave her a family hand-necklace and fucked her.  He did everything bad he hated his own father for PLUS ignored his own offspring for power.

If things were fair, his death would have been far far worse.

1 hour ago, _Bittersteel_ said:

Absolutely not. There are absolutely no mental gymnastics in existence that could make him the worst. If you think he was bad, fine, but guys like Craster, Tywin, Sybil Spicer, and Randyll Tarly are far worse.

Relatively you're right, but empirically...

Bruh I'm the #1 when it comes to defending Starks from irrational hatred by certain alt bots, but....

Look at where his kids are now, his choices lead to consequences far beyond his death. That said I'm sure they're gonna come resurgent (original title of Winds was-) then I'll pardon him.

54 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Relatively you're right, but empirically...

Bruh I'm the #1 when it comes to defending Starks from irrational hatred by certain alt bots, but....

Look at where his kids are now, his choices lead to consequences far beyond his death. That said I'm sure they're gonna come resurgent (original title of Winds was-) then I'll pardon him.

It’s easy to say with hindsight. He wasn’t actively making decisions that directly harmed his children. Craster actively raped his daughters and savrifices his sons. Randyll would’ve murdered Sam. Tywin is emotionally and mentally abusive to his children.

Archived