Football: Kane is coming home

AncalagonTheBlack

7 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

The question is why is England not producing good quality managers like Germany, Spain or Italy. When Gareth Southgate is your best English option, your options are shit.

He’s probably not the best English option, he just the best English option who wants the job. In fairness it’s not like the best German, Spanish or Italian managers are fighting over their international job either. 

9 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

You know what Ivd like? For the next Messi/Ronaldo/Mbappe not to be a enormous fucking bellend so I can actually wish them well. 

This seems overly harsh. I get why people dislike Ronaldo, but the other two are okay as far as elite athletes go.

This is a weird match for me because I win either way rooting for two countries I adore, but if Argentina loses I'll be gutted for my host family back in Buenos Aires. 

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Hmm, doing the math, don't forget to carry the Y, everyone who loves basketball and has ever discussed it outside of a few people.

But you said he was celebrated for being an asshole. Wasn't because he was a very good basketball player?

And while certain types of people are able to overlook their favourite sporting superstar's moral shortcomings, and continue their fanwanking despite, I dunno, tax exasion, rape, bullying, or general cuntiness, that's not me. 

Archived