Football: Kane is coming home

AncalagonTheBlack

10 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

I knew I had a good reason to like Giroud.

The man must have been a cat in a past life.

Also, if he's never seen it before, I'd legit pay like $10 to watch a reaction video of him checking out Alien for the first time.

1 hour ago, Corvinus85 said:

The only thing marring this game so far is FIFA having thrown another corrupted bone to Qatar by allowing their referee to conduct this match. The guy only refed the US-Wales match and he was dreadful. At least this match has no stakes.

he's been dreadful in the second half. 

21 minutes ago, MercenaryChef said:

he's been dreadful in the second half. 

The refs have been terrible in a lot of big games. Idk how people feel comfortable gambling on any sports tbh where the zebras can put their fingers on the scale or just be next level incompetent. 

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The refs have been terrible in a lot of big games. Idk how people feel comfortable gambling on any sports tbh where the zebras can put their fingers on the scale or just be next level incompetent. 

maybe don't gamble? personally i find the proliferation of sport betting in the united states disgusting and predatory. 

3 minutes ago, MercenaryChef said:

maybe don't gamble? personally i find the proliferation of sport betting in the united states disgusting and predatory. 

I stopped gambling when I was 20 or there abouts, not including a money FF league which is just a way some HS buddies and I stay in touch and it's only $50 a year. Lost just under $1,000 on one deal of blackjack playing multiple hands, splitting and doubling down and that was it. Every play was 18-20 and well, blackjack... Only time a dealer said sorry and I believed him. 

Anyways, gambling on sports is as natural as drug use and prostitution. You're never going to stop these vices, so why not tax and regulate them and try to make them as safe as you can within reason while using the revenues for education and healthcare? I really don't see an issue with people gambling on sports so long as there's integrity in the affair and there are support systems in place to help those who get addicted and go down a dark path.

13 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Good news for us though, TAA will be on the bench, resting. /cdn-cgi/mirage/670f2cea4ded2ec6cfa5d958ed992658e531f63a316dfb426072e5e945206bdd/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif

Good news for England as well. James is clearly the better option at right back. 

I’m not huge Southgate fan and this isn’t going to make me any more enthusiastic about watching England but he is good at some parts of the job and it’s not clear England have a better option available. Not a surprising choice from the FA.

Archived