NFL Draft 2023: Little Black Books edition

Jace, Extat

On 7/8/2023 at 1:38 AM, Nictarion said:

I’m obviously biased, but these are hard to beat for me.

And as Maith said, their primary orange and black helmets are the best in the league. 

Eagles and Saints are up there, too. 

Fuck the Bengals and all, but those white unis are fire. 

I'm surprised the NFL hasn't approved some of the new helmets artists are putting out. A lot of them are crazy fresh. 

https://247sports.com/contentgallery/cool-nfl-helmet-concepts-for-every-team-161423634/#1833130

So Hopkins to Tennessee, sucks to see his career has been wasted. I watch a lot of Lions games so I saw all of Sanders and Megatrons career end with no success as well.

None of the big three RB's got deals and only Pollard signed his franchise tender. I am guessing that the other two will get some type of deal done a couple weeks before the season starts, just not as much as they want and frankly deserve. 

Another suspension for betting on NFL games, relative unknown player from Denver.  Man we really need the season to start.

Sounds like the Lions dodged a bullet, Gardner-Johnson left practice w non contact knee injury but MRI was clean.

4 hours ago, dbunting said:

Another suspension for betting on NFL games, relative unknown player from Denver.  Man we really need the season to start.

I'll never understand how people can be so dumb. Just give a cousin or friend some money and have them place bets for you. It's that simple because there's reasonable doubt. 

On 7/26/2023 at 2:14 AM, Tywin et al. said:

I'm just surprised they didn't try and beat Herbert and Lamar to it. I'm sure the deal will be inked soon though. 

Takes two to tango. I suspect Burrow's agents were holding out for them to be finished first.

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Probably. Or your cheap ass owner just wants to wait as long as he can to pay up.

Dude, we haven’t been cheap in years. They’re piling money into the team, stadium, fan experience and facilities. The issue is not Brown being cheap. 

Edited by Mexal

6 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

The contract stuff is irrelevant right now. Burrow was carted off the field today with a leg injury. 4 years in and he’s yet to have a normal offseason/preseason (covid, rehabbing the ACL, appendectomy, now this). FML

Bummer. The ESPN article I read suggested the team thinks it's a strain, not a full tear, but we'll see.