NFL Draft 2023: Little Black Books edition

Jace, Extat

Was never high on Fields and always wondered if it was something I just wasn’t seeing. :dunno: 

But when you run your mouth about your coaches on Wednesday… you better perform on Sunday.

On the plus side, the Bears got a haul and avoided taking another undersized QB in this year’s draft and will be in great position to get Caleb Williams if they can convince his dad they aren’t disfunctional.

24 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Was never high on Fields and always wondered if it was something I just wasn’t seeing. :dunno: 

But when you run your mouth about your coaches on Wednesday… you better perform on Sunday.

On the plus side, the Bears got a haul and avoided taking another undersized QB in this year’s draft and will be in great position to get Caleb Williams if they can convince his dad they aren’t disfunctional.

Idk why. IIRC he had the fifth best HS QB grade ever behind Elway, Luck, Manning and Lawrence. There were times in college where he made you wonder if he was actually better than Lawrence. Maybe he was just built for the college game and will never be a great pro, but at the same time Idk how you grade him considering the Bears are awful and they brought in a noob coach, who like his previous coach doesn't really seem that interested in developing him which is weird. 

11 hours ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

I know I'm not in the know and all but I had heard fields was getting better, or something?

Eesh. 

I heard he was gonna be unanimous MVP.

Seriously though, there are times when he looks great. I wouldn't be shocked if they moved on and he went somewhere else and does a lot better.

S.O.S.A.D

Same Ol' Sorry Ass Dallas

Even though I should know better, they really had me fooled that this could finally be their year. I knew losing Trevon Diggs would hurt, but not this bad. And there was Bad Dak again, throwing a crushing INT. He's been mad that people keep asking him about last years' picks. Oh well, stop throwing them.