Trailer Thread: Reeling them in.

polishgenius

16 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

It was striking how, in FCKAD, their takeaway from Dorne falling flat was that viewers didn’t want to meet any new characters, and not that the execution was poor.

Apologies for my ignorance here, but: what's FCKAD? 

12 hours ago, Ran said:

I recommend watching Battle Beyond the Stars, in that case. You'll get your Seven Samurai in Space Star Wars rip-off faster that way, and George Peppard to boot.

Fun fact: that film was actually called "Los Siete Magníficos del Espacio" (The Magnificent Seven of Space) in its Spanish release! 

17 hours ago, Ran said:

I recommend watching Battle Beyond the Stars, in that case. You'll get your Seven Samurai in Space Star Wars rip-off faster that way, and George Peppard to boot.

Also the inimitable Robert Vaughan and John Saxon.

James Cameron worked on the SFX.

I remember seeing it, must have been on TV less than a year after it came out in 1980.  Even at age 7 I knew it sucked.

10 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Zack Snyder explains the Rebel Moon trailer, in case you didn't get it.

Looks really promising, especially with all the practical stuff he’s used and I understand the world a bit better now, I’m excited, I guess I’m just tired of the assembly line films made by Disney/Universal/Warner Bros etc and really glad that Netflix took a chance at something brand new not based on any existing source material :) 

Dubbed trailer

Suburræterna is a 2023 Italian television series based on the 2015 neo-noir film Suburra and following the events of the 2017 crime drama series Suburra: Blood on Rome. It premiered at the Rome Film Festival on 28 October 2023 and was released on Netflix on 14 November 2023.

• 2 weeks later...