Videogames: All Valves on Deck

IlyaP

1 hour ago, Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II said:

What’s the most annoying features you guys have faced in games? For me Weapon Degradation takes the cake,  luckily it’s less common now but it’s nothing more than a time sink 

Traffic's a pretty annoying one, in the rpg of life. 

Also, not being able to respec easily. F'n annoying, that.

"Engaging hyperspace."

As far as Collector's Editions go, this obliterates Starfield's woeful one.

13 hours ago, Poobah said:

Cooking in the sense that your gaming room will be a sauna from the heat the GPU will be exhausting in to it, I assume? 

I'm actually half-temped to try that mod as I do have a 4090, which should be able to handle it, but I am somewhat concerned about my PC turning into a nuclear reactor in the process. Hmm.

4 hours ago, polishgenius said:

This which just came out

Is this the one which looks like a cute cartoon game but the combat is straight-up Dark Souls?

Posted (edited)

Almost there!

The guy they hired to do the voiceover for the trailers is brilliant, even if he's starting to ham it up a little bit ("Skybliiiiiiivion!").

Also, the return of Oblivion's lockpicking, only it's now less shit. And they've merged Oblivion's stat system with Skyrim's levelling system, which is impressive.

Edited by Werthead

21 hours ago, Werthead said:

Almost there!

The guy they hired to do the voiceover for the trailers is brilliant, even if he's starting to ham it up a little bit ("Skybliiiiiiivion!").

Also, the return of Oblivion's lockpicking, only it's now less shit. And they've merged Oblivion's stat system with Skyrim's levelling system, which is impressive.

And it appears they got of the unfortunate aspects of Oblivion's leveling system in the process.

Posted (edited)

ETA: They've also released some of themusical tracks for the game on their Youtube channel.

Edited by Ran

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 7:13 AM, Darryk said:

What's a better game to play in winter? Skyrim or The Witcher 3?

A little late of a response, but for many years now The Long Dark has been my winter break respite. And by respite, I mean continuous cold, hunger, wolves, and disease chasing my every step. Basically Abe Simpson's walk to school.

Edited by horangi

2 hours ago, Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II said:

Man I hate early access cause I badly wanna play it but it’ won’t be complete till next year atleast :( 

Hating something that makes them able to complete the game faster is some contradictory flow.