How and when do you think that karma will catch up with Euron Greyjoy ?

When and how do you think that Euron's insanity and evil deeds will catch up with him and lead to his downfall and catastrophy for the Ironborn who made him their king and followed him in his madness ?

What fate do you think should happen to Euron and his forces ? What actions has he done and will he do that will cause his doom in your opinion ? And who will be involved in his downfall ?

I hope Vic gets to kill him, but I doubt that will happen. I would be wiling to bet substantial money that the last thing Vic sees as he dies will be Euron's laughing eye.

What fate should happen? The Hammurabi in me thinks he should be raped, cucked, dismembered, silenced... thrown off a bridge...  Maybe marrying Cersei would be enough though?  I suspect that whatever happens, his death will be as problematic and poisonous as his life was.

The abomination did a fair job of dividing the two stories in the final season so we got the supernatural battle and then the Iron Throne got sorted out.  I suspect that things will be messier in the books. I don't think Euron (or anyone we know for that matter) will be fighting on the side of the Others, rather we'll see a mesh of unreliable allies working with and against each other at the same time. Westeros will one way or another be depending on Euron and someone will get their chance at righteous vengeance and take it at the worst possible time. 

6 minutes ago, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

The Hammurabi in me thinks he should be raped, cucked, dismembered, silenced... thrown off a bridge...  Maybe marrying Cersei would be enough though?

:lol:

So happy I wasn’t drinking anything this time!

I think GRRM will subvert our desire to see Vic or Asha or Aeron or even Theon get their revenge on Euron. Almost nobody in ASOIAF gets the revenge they seek (Robb, Arya, Sansa, ) and even if they do, the revenge doesn’t solve anything, and often puts them in a worse state (Tyrion, Oberyn).

Someone on this forum once posited this theory that Sam the Slayer will kill Euron, and I can’t help but find that funny enough to endorse it. 

Euron's end on the tv show, might be one of the dumbest moments in the series. Out of nowhere he suddenly has a rivalry with Jamie and wants to end him. Then as he's dying he's happy in knowing that he probably took Jamie with him. Idiocy, just pure idiocy, lol 

On 12/29/2023 at 10:47 AM, Terrorthatflapsinthenight9 said:

When and how do you think that Euron's insanity and evil deeds will catch up with him and lead to his downfall and catastrophy for the Ironborn who made him their king and followed him in his madness ?

What fate do you think should happen to Euron and his forces ? What actions has he done and will he do that will cause his doom in your opinion ? And who will be involved in his downfall ?

I am just throwing a wild guess out there but I am guessing that the dragon that he will come to control will probably break free somehow and eat him. Either that or the dragon will get killed and fall on him and his ship.