Querying Your Thoughts on Male Lingerie

Sci-2

[Are these something][link removed for politeness sake, just Google] you'd find appealing if your partner wore?

Have you ever worn male lingerie for your partner?

For yourself (because it's really comfortable)?

Is the sexual response to a penis the same as that toward breasts/vagina? Or is the appeal of female lingerie more conditioned/cultural?

Sci, frankly with those photos your post CERTAINLY DID NOT come off as heteronormative. I will say, some of those slings do look quite comfortable. On the other hand, I'm probably not the best judge. I like cruising the bear bars for eye candy, although football season is nice as well. You want male lingerie? US Football players are the only men who wear the kind of falsies that appeal to me. Why won't more men get on this bandwagon????? WHY???? The answer is on the TV every Sunday and Monday night during football season.

https://www.google.com/search?q=male+lingerie&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=jpv-UcPcAo-r4AOJ44HABA&biw=1205&bih=670&sei=o5v-UbzhJYz_4AOA7oHoDQ#um=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fullback+pads&oq=fullback+pads&gs_l=img.3...900066.919985.8.920460.42.27.9.0.0.0.243.1935.19j2j1.22.0....0...1c.1.23.img..25.17.1187.c8_cRUwwOUY&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.50165853,d.aWM&fp=a8311cc9b314dd0a&biw=1280&bih=661&imgdii=_

Are these something you'd find appealing if your partner wore?

Is the sexual response to a penis the same as that toward breasts/vagina? Or is the appeal of female lingerie more conditioned/cultural?

While a penis is a wonderful thing, seeing it wrapped up in pretty lace does not equate sexy time for me. So, that would be a no to your first question.

I couldn't tell you if that opinion is culturally motivated, but I suspect it is.

are you asking for a friend? ;)

Dude, seriously, just stop.

I don't find most of this appealing at all. In the first ten rows, the only picture that I really find "sexy" or appealing is the one in row five of the guy wearing a tie along with what seems to really just be blue underpants with a fancy printed pattern on them. The rest I am either neutral toward or find actively unappealing.

I wouldn't mind seeing my SO in a pair of silk boxers - but that's about it.

Sorry, Sci. You wouldn't make any money off of me.

No worries, milady, your friendship is treasure enough.

I forget which thread it was in, but sologdin linked this awful male contraption on Amazon, and it's still showing up as some buying suggestion for me on that site.

Thanks, solo. I can't wait to see what promos I get in the mail now.

That is to say, I dare not click on these links.

ha!

sci--

the item that appears to be a slingshot wrapped around one buttock is promising. probably the next step in evolution would be the phallic pasty: covers just the tip, just for a second, to see how it feels, &c.

Archived