What Are You Listening To? Version X: Loud and Proud

Alex.

Oh, and the last few days have been a lot of Morphine. I usually listen much more to Cure For Pain than any other album, but I listened to two albums I don't listen to as much -- The Night and Yes more this time. "Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer" is my jam this week. Little bit of Like Swimming yesterday as well.

Oh, and the last few days have been a lot of Morphine. I usually listen much more to Cure For Pain than any other album, but I listened to two albums I don't listen to as much -- The Night and Yes more this time. "Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer" is my jam this week. Little bit of Like Swimming yesterday as well.

Shit yeah!

This morning is all Pavement, Carrot Rope and Shady Lane EPs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kiNesQpmE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dv0kiNesQpmE

Just came back from a Hanni El Khatib show. Most of the audience was fairly boring, but luckily there were enough people willing to have fun to make it a great experience. Highly recommended (though I probably already mentioned that this summer).

Came across Cossbysweater on the YouTube a few days ago and ended up checking out a half dozen of her songs. "Everything's Coming Up Milhouse" is pretty awesome, she's got a nice (if a bit generic) voice and some interesting lyrics.

Also started listening to "In Rainbows" again and Del the Funky Homosapien's album "Both Sides of the Brain".

Archived