NFL 2013 Week 3 - Oh My God, There's a Fire sale in Cleveland

Howdyphillip

Wait, how do three people play rock paper scissors? What if they all picked something different? Would Manning just have laughed and padded his throwing stats?

My buddies and I call it Roshambo. There can be unlimited amounts of people involved, but it gets long if there's more than 6. When it finally gets down to two people, we do a best out of 3. You can throw "Gun", but you only get to use it once in your life. I'm saving that for the Devil.

My buddies and I call it Roshambo. There can be unlimited amounts of people involved, but it gets long if there's more than 6. When it finally gets down to two people, we do a best out of 3. You can throw "Gun", but you only get to use it once in your life. I'm saving that for the Devil.

Dude, everyone knows scissors beats gun. Anyone crazy enough to bring scissors to a gun fight wins by default.

Gun?! That's ridiculous. We throw fire, which obviously beats everything (melts rock and scissors, burns paper). Not like gun, which can shoot a rock, but it doesn't do any real good.

You can only throw your fire once in your life, and fire only loses to water (or piss, if you prefer). Water/piss lose to everything except fire. But beating someone's fire is a source of great pride, and if you think someone is really going to throw thier fire, it might be time.

Alas, like a coward, I still have my fire.

Wait... how the hell does fire beat rock? Sure if we're talking molten surface of the sun kind of fire; but there's a reason you put a ring of rocks outside your campfire.

I don't know what kind of twisted game you're playing, but I can't get on board with it.

Wait... how the hell does fire beat rock? Sure if we're talking molten surface of the sun kind of fire; but there's a reason you put a ring of rocks outside your campfire.

I don't know what kind of twisted game you're playing, but I can't get on board with it.

You don't need to go to the sun to have fire melting rock, volcanoes do it all the time. Just assume it's a hot fire.

Archived