Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I LOVE how much you guys are really getting into this. :love: the excitement is the best part!

Lany, you are the BEST! This is my first year doing secret santa and I am SO EXCITED!!! *does the secret santa dance*

I'm a total Christimas geek and everyone in my family and at work knows it. I'm the only one on my floor that puts up christmas lights around my cubicle at work. It's so great that I found you all! :kiss: and :grouphug:

We need a Santa emoticon!

Ooooooooooh! Goin shopping this weekend. I'll be taking a page out of Gillio's book and friending everybody!

Same here, well, except the shopping this weekend part. My big data center will keep me from shopping this weekend, but nothing can keep me from drifting off to shop at Amazon (even at work - shhh!)

Are we allowed to shamelessly drop clues? I mean I'm not against it I just wondered if I could breadcrumb mine 'cuz CODES are fun (I think I spend too much time talking to Plessiez)

^ I shant confirm nor deny the existence of any clues here.

Ooooooooooh! Goin shopping this weekend. I'll be taking a page out of Gillio's book and friending everybody!

I'm thinking the same thing... :)

Also I'll be blunt and ask whoever I bump into are they my secret santa :lol: see if anyone blushes or something :)

Are we allowed to shamelessly drop clues? I mean I'm not against it I just wondered if I could breadcrumb mine 'cuz CODES are fun (I think I spend too much time talking to Plessiez)

^ I shant confirm nor deny the existence of any clues here.

could the possible lack of a clue be a clue?

see - too tired, going to bed :wideeyed: -_- - pick whichever looks sleepiest!

Wow you guys are fast. I'm not really sure what to get mine yet, might have to wait until the christmas markets open. At least it's within Europe this time, so I don't have to hurry that much ;) *hint hint*

That's the first time I participate in SS (Lany, thank you!) and I was in a rush today to get info about shipping, since my "kid" does not live in Europe *hint*. They told me it will take 4-6 days and I think that's reasonable enough. Nevertheless, it took me 5 mins to decide what the gift(s) will be!

Eta: there was no hint in my text other than the continent one!

I only chose the store where I'll buy the gift so far. You guys are fast... :)

:uhoh:

I may have bought the main gift last month (it is something I could give to 90% of the participants and was only available then)

Of course there are still other things needed for my specific person

:uhoh:

I may have bought the main gift last month (it is something I could give to 90% of the participants and was only available then)

Of course there are still other things needed for my specific person

Oh Oh don't give me that look don't tell me I've done it wrong :( I have my pace that's all...

Archived