Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Are we allowed to shamelessly drop clues? I mean I'm not against it I just wondered if I could breadcrumb mine 'cuz CODES are fun (I think I spend too much time talking to Plessiez)

^ I shant confirm nor deny the existence of any clues here.

Zar, are you trying to mafia-ize the secret santa thread?? :)

I'm thinking the same thing...

Also I'll be blunt and ask whoever I bump into are they my secret santa see if anyone blushes or something

Don't think I have to worry.

Although, when I do blush you could see the glow on the other side of the earth in Dubai. :D

could the possible lack of a clue be a clue?

see - too tired, going to bed - pick whichever looks sleepiest!

Another mafiosi??

I finished my shopping. The $40 cap left me with 2 items, but they are nice items and hopefully my SS will approve. Edit: I don't want to give too much away

Planning gene. Thinking ahead gene. A gene I lack, 100%. (slightly false) I have a plan to do research and buy something over the Thanksgiving holiday and get it in the mail right after.

eta: today I saw the lst of post by dates and realized I may have to move things up a bit.

Wow you guys are fast. I'm not really sure what to get mine yet, might have to wait until the christmas markets open. At least it's within Europe this time, so I don't have to hurry that much *hint hint*

Ditto! I mean, I know, really, who does this. It's freakish.

That's the first time I participate in SS (Lany, thank you!) and I was in a rush today to get info about shipping, since my "kid" does not live in Europe *hint*. They told me it will take 4-6 days and I think that's reasonable enough. Nevertheless, it took me 5 mins to decide what the gift(s) will be!

Eta: there was no hint in my text other than the continent one!

My first time too. Nice to see all the excitement for it.

Heard my first Christmas carols yesterday. They were done in jazz style and not improved thereby, imo.

This is my first year as well. And I'd start shopping this friday. That's not too far. At least I have a mental picture of what I want, and I also know the place, I hope.

That's good.

This is my first year as well and it's good to see how much fun everybody's having already.

Zar, are you trying to mafia-ize the secret santa thread?? :)

[...]

Another mafiosi??

:ph34r:

* checks list *

KiD, tmow, Expecto, Lany, Alytha, Eira, and myself (7/26) have at some point been lynchers or lynchees :ninja:, as far as I can remember.

Also, I won't confirm or deny whether I've let crumbs because it adds to the mystery :ninja:

I've also randomly visited peoples profiles :P

*Note to self: put random wad of crumpled gift-wrapping paper into gift box just to confuse people*

If we're playing Secret Santa Mafia this year, let's do it properly! *rubs hands*

My gifts are off to someone somewhere. They should arrive in a timely manner before Christmas.

I'm going away for Christmas, so I really hope my Santa ships his/her gift so that it arrives a bit before Christmas. I can't stand the thought of waiting until after the new year to open it :(

Archived