Can you help me out, guys?

lindsaybuckingham

edit: I originally posted this, but then took it down because I felt like an idiot. I'm going to re-post and also change the wording at the end so you don't get the impression that I don't want someone from advice younger than me. I just figured most people a lot younger than me wouldn't really feel like responding, but looks like I was wrong.

edit: thanks for the advice :)

I had the opportunity to read the OP's post last night, before it was edited down to the single letter.

It was either a very alarming, but sincere, cry for help, or someone who put a LOT of effort into pulling our collective legs.

If the poster is reading this, I hope you're feeling better today, no matter what the intent of the post was.

Since I did not have the opportunity to read the original post like Tears did, I will take this opportunity to echo what she said and ask the OP to PM one of us if you need help and changed your thread because you decided the topic was too sensitive to continue with. :)

I had the opportunity to read the OP's post last night, before it was edited down to the single letter.

It was either a very alarming, but sincere, cry for help, or someone who put a LOT of effort into pulling our collective legs.

If the poster is reading this, I hope you're feeling better today, no matter what the intent of the post was.

I too read the post when she had it up the first time. I didn't reply because she had mentioned receiving advice from people over twenty... I don't think you excluded us under twenty, but still I didn't think I should have been the first to comment. Feeling I may be ill mannered by doing so.

ETA

Also, speaking for myself alone, I didn't judge you or feel you were bragging, and my pm is always open to you as well :)

The original post was quite dramatic. And difficult to answer to.

Yeah, it WAS difficult to answer, which is why I didn't. Plus, it was around 2 a.m. my time and I was finally deciding to throw in the towel and crawl into bed.

I missed where she was requesting advice from those over 20, though. Certainly those under 20 could be helpful to others suffering from depression. Age shouldn't be a bar to offering helpful advice. I can't say that **I** would have anything more helpful to offer than some of the great people of the younger persuasion :) .

Yeah, it WAS difficult to answer, which is why I didn't. Plus, it was around 2 a.m. my time and I was finally deciding to throw in the towel and crawl into bed.I missed where she was requesting advice from those over 20, though. Certainly those under 20 could be helpful to others suffering from depression. Age shouldn't be a bar to offering helpful advice. I can't say that **I** would have anything more helpful to offer than some of the great people of the younger persuasion :) .

Will you make room so I can pm you something please?

Archived