Walking Dead Season 5 (Comic Spoilers)

Mark Antony

I'm starting to think it might end up being Daryl who gets Lucilled and not Glen, one of them is dying in the 90 minute finale if had to guess

Not a chance. His popularity will keep him safe.

Glen's a goner. The scene of him holding the bat pretty much confirmed it for me.

That is a very diplomatic solution Alia. You should be a TV producer/politician :P

The only ways Daryl is dying at the end of the season is if he becomes a sexy talking zombie, comes back as a messiah, has landed a contract playing a movie franchise lead (red-neck spider-man) or because the actor is unavailable/abducted by groupees.

Not a chance. His popularity will keep him safe.

Glen's a goner. The scene of him holding the bat pretty much confirmed it for me.

This. Plus all the lines of dialogue last week coupled with that scene where you thought the zombie was going to get him until Aaron intervened. That was the emotional dress rehearsal.

I don't know, they still have a lot of ground to cover.

Aren't they at about issue 70? Nagen doesn't come in until 100?

They have a whole round of "normalization" to work through, even Rick, so I think if anything, the finale sets up the first real hurdle for their new community.

That is a very diplomatic solution Alia. You should be a TV producer/politician :P

The only ways Daryl is dying at the end of the season is if he becomes a sexy talking zombie, comes back as a messiah, has landed a contract playing a movie franchise lead (red-neck spider-man) or because the actor is unavailable/abducted by groupees.

Well, there is another project with Kirkman he is on........... :ph34r:

So Negan is debuting in the finale and Glen is dying?

The two go bat in hand/

Well, there is another project with Kirkman he is on........... :ph34r:

Is he attached to "outcast"? If he is then I guess he will die and everyone will hate that show. I could see them cynically moving Daryl over to the spin-off once it catches up (and needs a ratings boost)

The two go bat in hand/

Is he attached to "outcast"? If he is then I guess he will die and everyone will hate that show. I could see them cynically moving Daryl over to the spin-off once it catches up (and needs a ratings boost)

I don't think that one. I heard there is just one episode.

Its more like a movie, but I forget which channel.

Pretty sure we aren't getting Negan this season.

Not sure how many episodes are left but if there's 4 or more I reckon the closing scene could be Negan. I think Aaron was hinting about it with wanting them to avoid a certain area. Plus those kind of fortifications aren't just for keeping out zombies.

I don't think we'll see Negan this season either, or at the very most a hint of him in the finale. I looked up the synopsis because I don't really remember what happens, and there's still plenty to fill out this season.

Next episode: the interview and fitting in/dealing with their trauma, possibly the party

Next: Abraham on the road crew, Rick policing and the issue with Pete, Glenn making a run to DC

Next: The group of scavengers and the zombie attack

Next: Cleanup and more recuperating, dealing with Carl being shot(?), Rick and the group fitting into their roles as leaders, the Nicolas plot

Finale: Jesus and Hilltop, ends with the Negan threat explained

That's if it follows closely to the comics. Who knows though.

The closing will be the zombies inside the walls of Alexandria where Carl gets shot. Again.

He may get shot but there's no way they are going to lumber the actor with that level of make-up, much like they never took Rick's hand. Unless they stick to a patch that conveniently covers the wound.

Negan seems like a great way to tease the following season but I guess they've been known to save such events for big season openers. It just seems a bit unfair on the actor playing Glen to be dragged back for one episode after the break in filming.

Negan seems like a great way to tease the following season but I guess they've been known to save such events for big season openers. It just seems a bit unfair on the actor playing Glen to be dragged back for one episode after the break in filming.

Remember T-Dawg and Lori were both lost in, what, episode 3 or 4 of the third season.

Perhaps they could introduce the idea of The Saviors but save Negan for next season? There are 5 episodes left and in that time they have to establish that Alexandria is (mostly) safe and worth fighting for, it might be a bit early to introduce the next psychotic big bad. There is sure to be a death before the season ends, because that is how the show works, but I don't know if it will be Glen though I am not sure who else would have an impact. They could off Abraham, but I don't think it would matter because the character has made no impact yet and I don't think viewers would miss him much.

Archived