What political ideology are you and why?

Hot Meat Pie

Reformed from what exactly?

reformed anarchist is still anarchist, just like reformed christianity is still christianity. difference is that some of the classical anarchist stuff's gotta go. mostly it's my way to say fuck off to vanguardists.

Reformed from what exactly?

reformed anarchist is still anarchist, just like reformed christianity is still christianity. difference is that some of the classical anarchist stuff's gotta go. mostly it's my way to say fuck off to vanguardists.

I would've never figured you to be a reformed anarchist, sologdin--even an anarcho-marxist. But now that I think about it, given our past discussions, it agrees with you.

I'm a syndicalist of some stripe, I suppose, these days? I think I've lost track. (Referring to current courses of action and praxis, as opposed to my notion of some nebulous future utopia which I have never bothered to work through.)

Any of them

Um no.

US liberal = economically left, socially tolerant.

Canadian liberal = economically centrist, socially tolerant

Australian liberal = economically right, socially moderate or (more commonly these days) restrictive

European liberal = economically right, socially tolerant

Liberal can mean many things.

American Conservative with a touch of Libertarian.

Basicly, you can kill yourself anyway you want as long as you do not ask me to pay for it.

Although I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Spanish/ Galello Phalangist Party. :eek:

Um no.

US liberal = economically left, socially tolerant.

Canadian liberal = economically centrist, socially tolerant

Australian liberal = economically right, socially moderate or (more commonly these days) restrictive

European liberal = economically right, socially tolerant

Liberal can mean many things.

Wow even Australian Liberals are socially restrictive? Are their any Australians that aren't socially assholes? They seem to hate everyone who isn't of White British descent and even consider Southern Europeans to be non-white and swarthy.

Wow even Australian Liberals are socially restrictive? Are their any Australians that aren't socially assholes? They seem to hate everyone who isn't of White British descent and even consider Southern Europeans to be non-white and swarthy.

Australian Liberals are the (main) right-wing party. The left-wing party is Labor (sic).

You should submit that to Glamour magazine's Unusual Mammals edition. It's probably a shoe-in for the cover shot.

It would just cause even more envy of my glitzy, high profile life. I don't need the headache.

ETA: Nobody rocks the Muck Boots like I do, babe.

Archived