What political ideology are you and why?

Hot Meat Pie

Should we just accept that the majority politcal ideology on the board is "Classical Python"?

Without a doubt. Remember, this was the candidate the Board collectively supported for the 2012 presidential run.

Yes, I know Jake the Snake Roberts wasn't part of Monty Python, he was technically only their overlord and Aspect-Suzerain, but the point still stands.

Should we just accept that the majority politcal ideology on the board is "Classical Python"?

Ah, but within that you have the Sensible Party, Silly Party, and Very Silly Party. So it helps to know where your fellow board members stand.

Ah, but within that you have the Sensible Party, Silly Party, and Very Silly Party. So it helps to know where your fellow board members stand.

Are you saying we need a Power Point on this?

Because I am totally fine with that.

If that's what you're saying.

It depends. Are they with the People's Front of Judea or the Judean People's Front?

mostly it's my way to say fuck off to vanguardists.

I read that as a "fuck off to vegetables" and went 0.o as I had no idea Our Head Marxist was so strongly against herbivores and ingestion of plant tissue.

I have a hard time decided if I should vote for Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel or Kevin Phillips-Bong in the upcoming election.

Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party has a good program. Apart perhaps from the corsets. I'm ready to negotiate on those.

I initially read that as "Standing in the Back Dressed in Black" for some reason which would totally be the party FOR ME. /angsty goth hair flip

my arch nemesis is the SBDS&LS party, supra, whose platform includes the notorious "compulsory serving of asparagus at breakfast." fuckers.

I stand by the asparagus proposition. The people can obviously not be trusted to make breakfast decisions on their own.

Theda, I like that idea. :D What is the platform?

my arch nemesis is the SBDS&LS party, supra, whose platform includes the notorious "compulsory serving of asparagus at breakfast." fuckers.

Damn, I approve of both asparagus AND corsets. It's not looking good for me. Maybe I can vote for that Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel if he happens to have good policy concerning asparagus in corsets. Or corsets stuffed with asparagus, for breakfast.

Archived