Dating 8 - group 'pizza', swaggering, internet dating, and more!

Larry of the Lawn

Personally I wouldn't ask someone out via FB message. But if you sent her something saying "Hey, I'd like to stay in touch, could I call/gchat with you sometime?" then I think that would be a fine approach. Then you'd at least know if she's interested in seeing/talking with you more, which is always good to know.

I agree with this.

i filed my first restraining order today.

the girl i had dated all of 1st grade who kept circling back in my life has been stalking me for a few weeks now. showing up places i was (small town didn't think much of it) txts, emails phone calls all elevating on the level of alarming...

she threatened the girl i had gone out on a date with yesterday and told her she would stab both of us.

this is unique timing as our one town cop was fired a month ago, not yet replaced, and our chief of police just got suspended largely due to an investigation that i lead two months ago.

so there are no "local" cops to enforce this and i have to go through the sheriff's office and hope they or the state police are near by if they are needed.

women! :P

A buddy asked me what he should do if a girl he really likes is in a relationship. I'm not really sure how to answer him because I can tell he was completely serious about her; otherwise I'd say not to be an ass and leave it alone. So I turn it over to you lot: does he have steps he can take?

Yeah, mind his own fucking business until the crush passes.

Reminder: PA has established, different opinions, please don't run up the post count of the thread bitching about it, we've had this conversation before and he ain't changing.

Mormonts raven- just go for it, worst case scenario she doesn't say anything which is the same as if you don't throw it out there

That what Kay just said can apply to pretty much all situations.

ETA: apart from the 'in a relationship' thing above, in case that wasn't obvious.

He should make it subtly known, but not bash her over the head with it.

If she's interested, she will pursue it. If she's not currently interested, and he treats her with respect and doesn't try to sabotage her current relationship, she'll remember that in the future, and if there was anything appealing there about the guy he will probably be in good position. But just trying to move in and usurp the old boyfriend's position rarely seems to end well, even if she leaves current boyfriend in the short term.

A buddy asked me what he should do if a girl he really likes is in a relationship. I'm not really sure how to answer him because I can tell he was completely serious about her; otherwise I'd say not to be an ass and leave it alone. So I turn it over to you lot: does he have steps he can take?

How would you advise him if say, the girl he liked was in a relationship with you?

Let that be your guide.

He should kill the man who stands in the way of the object of his affection.

Duh.

Chicks dig a dude with violent commitment. They get wet.... down there in direct relation to the wetness of your hands from the lifeblood of their former beau. So tear that motherfucker limb from limb. Show her that you care!

Are you fucking kidding me? Who doesn't know this shit?

Is romance truly so dead?

OMG she responded!!

She seemed cool with it. She said as long as drinks were involved she'd be down for almost anything. She gave me her number and email.

What the hell do I do now? I don't know the first thing of asking a girl to drinks, or even what to do when there :0

All you have to do is text her and ask if drinks on *insert good date here* at *insert drinking spot here* will work for her and let her respond. The rest is natural.

OMG she responded!!

She seemed cool with it. She said as long as drinks were involved she'd be down for almost anything. She gave me her number and email.

What the hell do I do now? I don't know the first thing of asking a girl to drinks, or even what to do when there :0

Ask her who else she would have had drinks with and brutally kill them!

Seriously can you even stroke your dick or wipe your own ass without the sign off by an unknown Internet horde?

Ask her who else she would have had drinks with and brutally kill them!

Seriously can you even stroke your dick or wipe your own ass without the sign off by an unknown Internet horde?

Sorry, dude. I've never dated before. Don't really know anybody IRL so who else would I ask besides the Internet?

Archived