The Flash - Alleged Superhero

Dr. Pepper

12 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Well...it certainly showed that things weren't actually back to normal...

They need some reason for Supergirl to be in this universe after their continuity meeting last season. The Flash screwed it up with Time Travel is a good reason.

I hope another change is that all the metahumans are not the fault of Star Labs. It was becoming a "Where were you the night of the Star labs explosion?" Oh, you were driving a garbage truck, now you're Garbage Man... oh, you were covered in tar? oh, you were flying a plane in a storm?

Does anyone else think that Barry is now without his speed? He wasn't able to go back in time and had to rely on RF to re-set things and then was dropped off by him afterwards. Maybe "Time" and/or the speed force kicked him outta the speedsters club? 

10 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

I thought Tom Felton did really well.... I'm not sure if we're supposed t like him, or hate him....lol

That is irrelevant. What matters is that the show had run out of important characters who didn't know Barry's secret, so they shoed this character in for the eventual dramatic revelation. It's like the flashbacks on Arrow.

24 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

That is irrelevant. What matters is that the show had run out of important characters who didn't know Barry's secret, so they shoed this character in for the eventual dramatic revelation. It's like the flashbacks on Arrow.

But at least he can keep insulting Barry, which makes him a good audience stand-in.

Oh yeah, and apparently Barry has erased Diggle's daughter from existence and replaced her with a boy. What a hero.

Well, I guess he still has his speed. :P

Actually, not a terrible sorta wrap up. Barry grew up, told the truth (Gosh! But, hey, "there's no crying in Superhero land!"), bites the bullet and stops "going back" to fix things. And The others on the team fall in line. Thankfully, cause I'd have hated trading geeky/funny/snarky Cisco for moody/brooding/resentful Cisco. (I mean, no way he'd let the name "The Rival" stand.) Although Caitlin's now a bit chilly. ;) 

Much better episode than the first I thought. Kinda annoying for a while as he pointlessly didn't tell anyone, but then he came clean. So......is that it? Diggle has a boy and Barry's not gonna fuck around anymore, so we're gonna move on? Pretty lame Flashpoint ultimately.

I suppose it was quite good (though retrospectively predictable), how Caitlin was supposedly the one that was "least affected" by the timeline changes, according to Barry. And by the end of the show, everyone else was back to normal while Caitlin turned a little... frosty.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but at the beginning why was Felicity allowed to know things had changed but not Barry's close team?

Tom Felton was pretty cool, Hopefully they don't go down the route of making him a villain, just a good guy who keeps getting in the way, like Doakes in Dexter.

Caitlin kind of needed this, she's barely had anything to do. She occasionally gets a turn having fun as KF, then has to go back to sad pining after dead boyfriends.

'Called Flashpoint apparently.' Dude you were there when RF named it, it's not official.

3 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

Huh. Considering his speed envy made him willing to do drastic things, it might actually be interesting if Wally makes a deal with Alchemy and end up becoming S3's evil speedster, Savitar.

Also, "Second daughter" Ha!

Oooh! I like that twist...

"Second Daughter" cracked me up. :lol:

2 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

Anyway, it seems like next week it might finally be time for some Mirror Master.

YES! About freakin' time!

15 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Yeah, I can't believe that they went two whole season without featuring Mirror Master once.

Makes me wonder whether he was tied up in the Flash movie at some point and he was off-limits? Seems odd when there's a TV version of Flash kicking around.

Never heard of the guy playing him. I hope he's sporting a glaswegian accent or is that the other Mirror Master.

Archived