Help for tatoo!!

laurainesnelling

Hey,I am thinking of getting a tattoo soon as i believe in god very much, so i want some peaceful and unique quote ideas and that too religious.
So far some ideas I've came up with is a quote saying "Heart+Brain = God's strength". How's that?? As i want a quote with proper meaning also. Please help!! Any ideas are most welcome, Thanks.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you feel you need to ask for advice and/or approval from strangers on an internet message board then chances are you should wait until you're 100% sure what tattoo you should get.

In interest of full disclosure, I must say that quote sounds as if you found it in a fortune cookie or something like that. It's your body and your skin, but I wouldn't be caught dead with THAT written on mine.

What Baxus said. It should be something you are really passionate about. Something you hold in your heart. You are still searching for it so wait until it comes to you.  

In my opinion, place it in a spot that is not visible. Tats are more mainstream now but there is still stigma in certain professions. If you get more you can add a neck tattoo or something on your arm. 

Picture is worth thousand words, I urge everyone who considers a tattoo to think about that.  

It is only my opinion, but I think it would be far more expressive to have symbolically represented heart and brain on either side of a upper part of the cross.

Or Jesus doing cardio and sudoku at the same time :D

No really Jesus doing symbolically intellectual and emotional things at the same time could be good, like he reads the book to man/women/child he hugged or I don't know.

In my humble opinion, everything is better then turning yourself into walking book of motivational quotes

My professional opinion is that lettering is the new kanji or barbed wire armband. In ten years, a block of text will look every bit as dated as a Taz wearing his hat backwards. Same goes for feathers breaking into birds, bird silhouettes, infinity signs, arrows, and outlines of your state.

Archived