manchester_babe

Will Jon come back to life?

6 posts in this topic

Yes he will. But, would he be same? That is a different question.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:52 AM, manchester_babe said:

Will Jon come back to life?

Who says he is dead? 

First time posting on this site. I don't like to speculate on what will happen in the future books, because only Martin knows, but if he does, I don't see it being anything like how it happened in the show. Not that that was bad, but reading the books, I get the feeling that anyone brought back to life by the Lord of Light is a shadow of their former self and on borrowed time. Catelyn, Dondorian.

I don't want to see Jon be like that. I think his connection with ghost will come into play. This is a shot in the dark, but I could see a Lady Stoneheart last kiss being how it goes down, and not until much later than when he came back in the show.

I think Jon wont come back to life 'couse he wont die. He has the Old Gods and the Lord of the Light to look after him. He counts with Bloodhaven who saved Bran when the boy was in coma  (I reckon Bran needed a magic aid to survive) and Melisandre who can do with Jon what Moqorro did do with victarion. 

And if Jon dies and comes back to life, may be he lose his pov as happened with Catelyn. Without Jon, who will show what will happen on the wall will be Melisandre and ver visions in flames - a lotação of spoilers in each chapter. Bran will show us the news, too. He with his greensees and his know-how about the past. 

That way,  Martin will give us all history. Jon knowsknows nothing is more interesting to Martin.