Brief look at GoT Season 4

Mladen

OK, for all of us who are waiting that damn trailer, sneak peek at GoT Season 4, HBO has just given us a tantalizing bit of how Season 4 might look like. It was part of announcements for the programming in 2014, and features

Tyrion in chains, Joffrey and QoT possibly at the wedding, Jaime at White tower and Sansa in Vale

Here is the link to 8 seconds clip from HBO's End of year starring GOT characters.

You forgot

the scene with the Meereense champion charging at Dany's champion, which will likely be Daario Naharis in the show

which looks absolutely amazing! The setting and the atmosphere seems much cooler than what I imagined when reading. I am also really excited for the scene featuring Sansa, and possibly a certain castle...

You forgot

the scene with the Meereense champion charging at Dany's champion, which will likely be Daario Naharis in the show

which looks absolutely amazing! The setting and the atmosphere seems much cooler than what I imagined when reading. I am also really excited for the scene featuring Sansa, and possibly a certain castle...

I think the champion will be Barristan, he showed up with Belwas in the book and we've been hearing for three seasons now how he's the best swordsman ever and we've never seen him fight. Depends on whether Ian McElhinney is up to it though.

I think the champion will be Barristan, he showed up with Belwas in the book and we've been hearing for three seasons now how he's the best swordsman ever and we've never seen him fight. Depends on whether Ian McElhinney is up to it though.

Yeah, he really could use something to do, and it would provide some balance to focus Jorah and Daario (comparably) are getting in Dany's storyline. I could imagine a scenario where

Barristan nearly wins, but is somehow caught off guard, after which Daario comes in with his smugness and makes himself look like the hero of the day. This would set up some tension between them which I think could be interesting

You forgot

Looks to me like this scene is the production footage without and of the CGI VFX added yet.

Eeeh, perhaps Barristan proves he's still got it...or maybe, for some drama, he realizes for the first time he's getting old and can't get by on pure swordery anymore. Dany doesn't notice, Jorah and Daario do. Thus far, Barristan comes across as Dany's wisest adviser, as he's not biased due to a crush. So, Daario and Jorah smell blood in the water, which might lead to Barristan outing Jorah's "treachery."

Sansa looks beautiful (but clearly they're still working on the all the CGI). Tyrion looks hangdog. JOOOFFERS! I'm going to miss that actor so much. Jaime's got his golden hand (and fuck yes his sexy white coat is back!) Gah I love that coat.

Obviously it was too brief to tell, but did Joffrey look a tad...pensive? (as much as Joffers can be...or he's just bored or trying to work out if he was just insulted) Maybe it'll be similar to the Sept of Baelor, where some non-reader viewers thought he was in real danger when he stepped outside. His expressions toward Margaery just before were really good.

Yeah, but what about the beard, I'm sill in mourning for that. He got scruffy in season 1, maybe they'll let him get scruffy again.

Dude's a relatively gently-raised noble. Once he's alone, I bet it's totally "OMG I feel the bugs in my hair! Geddem out! My lice have fleas!"

I want to see Jaime's left-hand practice. I don't think he can practice with Payne's actor 'cause of his health, so who's it going to be? .... a teeeeeny piece of me hopes it's Loras. Angry flailing sparring between those two cuties? Yesss! Ok imma gonna tuck my female gaze away now.

I think it will b Daario replacing Strong Belwas against the rider, to make Jorah more jealous of not being main go to guy for Dany. Wonder who they goin make Jamie practice fighting against since the actor playing Payne died, probably make with practice against Loras. The lady that passes Joffery could maybe b the queen of thorns. Cant wait

I want to see Jaime's left-hand practice. I don't think he can practice with Payne's actor 'cause of his health, so who's it going to be? .... a teeeeeny piece of me hopes it's Loras. Angry flailing sparring between those two cuties? Yesss! Ok imma gonna tuck my female gaze away now.

Oh yeah, I want to see more swordfighting. Angry flailing sparring! :) It would be even better if he accused Brienne of murdering Renly, but they already ruled that out, unless Loras has second thoughts. That was a good scene, Jaime standing between Brienne and Loras, who was still mad that Renly named her to the Rainbow Guard after kicking his ass at the melee (they did establish that on the show, Renly told him he was jealous).

Oh yeah, I want to see more swordfighting. Angry flailing sparring! :) It would be even better if he accused Brienne of murdering Renly, but they already ruled that out, unless Loras has second thoughts. That was a good scene, Jaime standing between Brienne and Loras, who was still mad that Renly named her to the Rainbow Guard after kicking his ass at the melee (they did establish that on the show, Renly told him he was jealous).

Yeah but he said over Renly's body when someone (Margaery?) said that Brienne killed Renly: 'I don't believe that.'

EDIT: Sorry you already said they ruled it out. Woops!

Jealousy, plus the fact Brienne saw what happened. Loras could start interrogating her and Jaime's like, "Dumbass, back off, this chick fought a bear."

Bronn would make for good conversation, but Jaime doesn't know him at all, while he's at least been around Loras some. Or maybe he confides in Tyrion about how shitty he is with his left hand, so Tyrion prods Bronn into sparring with him.

Archived