Football LXXI - My Little Chelsea

Zoë Sumra

Loved that little moment between Rodallega and Lloris.

Yeah, it was a great header and a great save.

One wonders if Tottenham really want to be in the Europa League (or anyone else for that matter), especially seeing what Liverpool have done this season.

Bayern won, Dortmund won, Bremen won, Hannover won, Freiburg won. Worst matchday EVER.

Still hoping that my Hamburgers win this evening...

It's quite amazing how bad Hamburg are given the stature of the club. Everything is setup for the club to succeed

I think Palace will meet reality in those next two games..

While I applaud them for their game vs us, and concede they were the better team that night, they really weren't very good. They were efficient, though. And we were poor, as I sort of expected after winning seven on the trot.

You almost always get a reaction after such a streak. Liverpool should hope that reaction comes after the season.

It's quite amazing how bad Hamburg are given the stature of the club. Everything is setup for the club to succeed

The management is bad and the transferpolicy as well. We have over 100 Mio. depts. Hard times for a fan.

Thoughts on Sebastien Jung?

Great, young player! He has a lot of potential. 255 games and only 19 yellow-cards, not bad for a defensive player. And he is only 23, and plays constantly good.

"Everything" is stretching it a bit. What they have going for themselves is that they are the biggest club in Germany's second city, but for more than two decades now the club has, in general, been pretty badly mismanaged. And contrary to, say, Dortmund, they didn't even manage to win any titles while slipping further and further into debt.

It'd be sad to see them go down*, but it is very much deserved at this point.

*As a Werder fan I'm supposed to cheer for that, I guess, but really, who wants to hand yet another record to Bayern?

"Everything" is stretching it a bit. What they have going for themselves is that they are the biggest club in Germany's second city, but for more than two decades now the club has, in general, been pretty badly mismanaged. And contrary to, say, Dortmund, they didn't even manage to win any titles while slipping further and further into debt.

*As a Werder fan I'm supposed to cheer for that, I guess, but really, who wants to hand yet another record to Bayern?

Sadly I have to agree. It just hurts to watch their games...

Come on Sunderland ! :D

YNWA

You Sir, have an epic Username!

It's quite astonishing that they have won nothing in the last 25 years. Most Germans seem to hate Hamburg though for some reason.

I like Bremen (huge Diego fan). They are the team I look out for in Germany at any rate.

Archived