What is the beverage you just drank or are drinking or are about to drink?

Larry of the Lawn

Just had 2 delicious pints of ??SomeFuckingAle in Peckham with Alex, following two pints of Hoegaarden and a pint of Seafarers during the day. Fucking wrecked and need to work tomorrow. W00t

Nice work, Min. Good to see you're preparing yourself. However, points off the pair of you for not even knowing what you were drinking.

Alex, Five Points only make four beers (they only just levelled up from 3->4 recently): a porter, a red ale, a pale.. and now an IPA. So was it the IPA? Because that's a pretty decent IPA actually.

Nice work, Min. Good to see you're preparing yourself. However, points off the pair of you for not even knowing what you were drinking.

Alex, Five Points only make four beers (they only just levelled up from 3->4 recently): a porter, a red ale, a pale.. and now an IPA. So was it the IPA? Because that's a pretty decent IPA actually.

I know what I was drinking - Amstel.

Five points - Whichever one is the standard yellow coloured one. I forget the name.

Ah. Yellow pump clip/label? Not yellow beer. Well the first three beers were blue (pale), red (red!) and green (porter). Mystery solved. Yeah, the IPA is good. Props to them for getting it right before ever releasing it for sale. Some people say it nearly as good as Magic Rock's Cannonball... But since that's possibly the best British IPA being made today I cannot agree.

I drank white wine tonight. We. Chinese restaurant only had lame beer.

Super excite for mad cocktail action at Hawksmmor next week. :)

Ah. Yellow pump clip/label? Not yellow beer. Well the first three beers were blue (pale), red (red!) and green (porter). Mystery solved. Yeah, the IPA is good. Props to them for getting it right before ever releasing it for sale. Some people say it nearly as good as Magic Rock's Cannonball... But since that's possibly the best British IPA being made today I cannot agree.

I drank white wine tonight. We. Chinese restaurant only had lame beer.

Super excite for mad cocktail action at Hawksmmor next week. :)

Erm.. it came in a bottle..? So not sure about pump clip colour! Anyway, it was nice and I would buy it again! That magic rock cannonball one is good too. Enjoyed it whenever I've had it.

Yes! Monday! So excited about this!

Conquest brewing's limited release barleywine "Ophel's Lovvly". 12%. I'm having it with the chicken and Waffles I made for dinner. Still drunk.

You're making sick with envy, Scot. I'd chop off a finger for some chicken and waffles right now, I won't even mention what is do for a beer...

Archived