Is pick up artistry creating sociopaths?

Darzin

AG,

But... making dehumanization a necessary feature of that equation? That's, at a minimum, weird.

While possible destructive, I'm not sure it's weird. It seems aimed at getting people who are scared of human interaction to at least learn how to fake it.

Ive never actually looked at any of their forums but im so disturbed theyre posting pictures of women and rating them and asking would you fuck them I gotta not look at this site because its depressing as hell

wtf they calling women lizards for

This forum is fucking crazy.

I've had this before. I've realized that a man needs that innate feeling that he's "conquering" a girl when he has sex with her. This generally comes from the girl exuding youth & femininity, through both her both her physical appearance and overall attitude.

Um. What.

"Women of all social classes respond better to violence than kindness. When in d"oubt, be more violent (within the confines of the law, naturally)."

"Then...after she offers some form of outrage or statement like " what do you mean?" I want to explain to her that because she has had so many sexual partners and just wants to keep riding the cock carousel, that it has destroyed her feminine bonding capabilities. That she is so psychologically scarred from her promiscuity , that she is no longer a suitable long term partner. That this promiscuity is why she is unable to bond with me...to commit to one man...the guy who's been banging the hell out of her and treating her well.

Of course, I'm sure explaining this logical, truthful biological fact to her about herself would make her hate you with a burning hatred for the rest of her life, at least you would have the pleasure of explaining to her why she is like she is. This of course, would only be explained if you had no hope or no more interest in ever banging her or , for that matter , ever seeing her again."

There is no limit to the fucked up quotes on that forum. As a guy I just honestly don’t understand the appeal at all of any of this.

It's hard for me to muster too much outrage, because these tactics only work on people who are insecure. If women demand that men treat them with respect and don't fall for manipulation a that are geared to prey on insecurity, these douchebags don't get laid.

It's hard for me to muster too much outrage, because these tactics only work on people who are insecure. If women demand that men treat them with respect and don't fall for manipulation a that are geared to prey on insecurity, these douchebags don't get laid.

That's the thing about the "numbers game". The cycle repeats until they identify someone insecure.

Are those forums mainstream pickup artistry? Most "how to pick up women" stuff out there seems pretty innocent to me. Most of it's like that movie Hitch, dress nice, be funny....dance or something idk. There was a guy on Shark Tank, the business he was pitching was how to pick up women. Most aren't promoting violence or how to fuck women. articles in women's magazines "how to get a rich man" or "how to keep a man" seem no different to me.

Insecure people deserve to be treated badly?

So if I am insecure it's a sign that I have it coming?

What about stuff like this ? Manipulation is after all a fundamental part of humanity, it isn't for the insecure.

Archived