NFL Week 4-5: At the end of the first quarter...

Trebla

Screw that. This is a divisional game. Throw the rook to the lions if you have to. Or to the meat packers, in this case. (See what I did there?)

Wow that's sick. Never realized there was a whole team nickname devoted to packing the meat of rookies. Your Kyle Fuller Bratwurst may be delicious but it's ground up by freaks.Yet another issue Goodell is curiously silent on.

Fuck you Soylent Green Bay Packers. I'm on to you.

Wow Ponder is bad. Teddy Bridgewater has to be watching him wondering how this guy got taken 12th when he had to wait all the way to pick 32.

ETA: Jesus, Ponder.

Wow Ponder is bad. Teddy Bridgewater has to be watching him wondering how this guy got taken 12th when he had to wait all the way to pick 32.

ETA: Jesus, Ponder.

Is there someone else they can put in? I wasn't expecting much from Ponder, but this is a really miserable performance. If he wants to keeps his job as a backup, he's going to have to do better than this.

Is there someone else they can put in? I wasn't expecting much from Ponder, but this is a really miserable performance. If he wants to keeps his job as a backup, he's going to have to do better than this.

Only Chandler Harnish, Mr. Irrelevant, who they picked up a few days ago. He's both not a viable option and, never having seen him play, better than Ponder.

Archived