Beverages You Are Consuming. Prithee, Tell Us About Them.

Xray the Enforcer

If it were really hard core Canadian wouldn't you have a native cola? Or maybe some sort of Glacier Bay/Crown boiler maker?

Nope. Rye and coke is about as hard core Canadian as you can get. Canadian Club and coke if you are young, better rye as you get older. Gibson's 12 year premium rye is very nice. :)

i am currently drinking all the basic (shit) alcoholic groups. weak as piss english lager, supermarket vodka and cheap energy drink, and really cheap sparkly shit (i genuinely do have 3 glasses going). take that alchohol snobs, not in a park though so don't know if it counts.

1) i'm not an animal

2) really cheap prosecco.

There's a very prestigious annual review of whiskey that's done every year, the reviewer was being interviewed on the radio a couple of weeks ago and now I can't remember the organization that does it. But when the interviewer asked about Canadian whiskey, he pointed out that one of the best rye whiskeys in the world rarely advertises outside of Canada and is available across the country in plastic bottles, Alberta Premium Whiskey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_Premium

A quick search later, I believe that's Jim Murray, who produces The Whiskey Bible.

More local beer. I'm getting predictable, I know. This time it's a porter from Powell St Brewing. Which means nothing to anyone here, I'm sure, but is nevertheless really, really good.

You disgust me, as always, BFC. There is no hope for you.

We enjoyed some of our new American Brown last. It's all too rare that we actually drink our own beer. Looking forward to enjoying this over christmas.

You disgust me, as always, BFC. There is no hope for you.

We enjoyed some of our new American Brown last. It's all too rare that we actually drink our own beer. Looking forward to enjoying this over christmas.

but my buzz cost about 25% of what yours costs!

Archived