Video Games - dragons, lasers and zombies

Lyanna Stark

Did you expect it to be otherwise?

Everyone loved their Walking Dead game, so I had a bit of hope in my soul.

To be honest, though, I'm not sure the GoT universe lends itself to a videogame setting. It's too grounded in its characters to expand in 'new' ways, I think. I think that's why I can't enjoy the new history book.

The only thing I think could work with it is an RTS videogame. But we already got one of those that was also shitty.

To be honest, though, I'm not sure the GoT universe lends itself to a videogame setting. It's too grounded in its characters to expand in 'new' ways, I think. I think that's why I can't enjoy the new history book.

The only thing I think could work with it is an RTS videogame. But we already got one of those that was also shitty.

Total War is the way.

Could always do a first person shooter like Wheel of Time... :lol:

It just so happens that Witcher 1 is at 50% on GOG Fall sales right now. Though it might actually drop lower than that at some point, on a daily sale, or later on Steam/GOG winter sales.

I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks again!

Huge fan of the colours. More please

Customers scam Wal Mart by creating fake Amazon ads for PS4; then bring in screen captures and get price match at the register. They were getting the console for $90 in some cases. :stunned:

Wal Mart has since clarified their price match policy.

Hahaha brilliant. Fuck the man. The world needs more, innovative theft from huge arsehole companies.

It's aesthetically stunning, even more so than Pokemon X and Y. As mentioned, they've opened up the world a little more. There's this cool little feature where you can actually see some wild Pokemon in the grass, check their level and moves and if you want it, you have to use the analog to sneak up on it. Pokemon interacting with the routes, such as flying types flying by and a school of Luvdiscs swimming by when you dive.

Honestly, the game is worth purchasing just for the graphical overhauls and the subtle changes they make to the story.

Acquired it, I love those little details in a game, and your description convinced me.

Paradox would be better, I think.

CK2 and EU4 >>>>>>>> RTW2

Hmm, that may be, but I wouldn't play it. As much as I wanted to, I could not get into CK2. Also, Mount & Blade-like game would be good, too.

Which is funny, because all three types, CK2, Total War (Medieval 2) and M&B have mods set in the ASOIAF universe.

Just got a flamethrower on The Last of Us but got excited and used all the fuel before I saw any enemies

#strategy

:lmao:

Love that thing. Its perfect to use on bloaters and such.

:lmao:

Love that thing. Its perfect to use on bloaters and such.

I went and flamethrowered Ellie and the horse, then I flamethrowered at the sky because it made pretty patterns. Then it ran out so I went upstairs and killed all the dead fellers with my hands like a fucking champion

Eta: it's like on Dishonoured when I learned how to morph into fish and people. Made no story progress after that for hours. Now I just like shooting the flamethrower

Archived