The Thread Thread

Weeping Sore

I swear I once saw a brand of cheese called Cheeses of Nazareth. Though it might have been a joke, or a dream I had or something.

Brilliant. If my current gig fails I am moving to Nazareth, PA with a couple of goats, and running with this if it's not already a thing.

ETA: So it's the title of a couple of albums

and the best part :

The album mainly appealed to the group's dedicated fan base. However, it managed to chart on both the Billboard heatseekers and contemporary Christian chart in the US.

This thread reminds me of the time I started this thread. I think I even gave it the same title. Time really is a flat circle. Despite the wondrous brilliance of it, it was short-lived--mercilessly assassinated by some dastardly, unknown mod.

Better luck to this one!

I was going to start a boring thread the other day. Tell Me Where I Should Live. I was curious if random people on a book forum would be able to help sway me towards a decision since I've been so indecisive in this. Didn't think anyone would respond.

What is your method for avoiding ATM fees? Last year I spent way too much on these bothersome charges.

Get a bank that reimburses you for fees. I think most credit unions do this. Mine does. Also, avoid the ATM and use the debit option at certain checkouts and get cash back. I always get cash back when I go grocery shopping so I don't have to wait until the end of the month for my bank to reimburse me the $4 fee the ATM at the grocery store charges.

I swear I once saw a brand of cheese called Cheeses of Nazareth. Though it might have been a joke, or a dream I had or something.

I like it. I bet it would go better with wine than those little crackers.

There is a where should I move? thread. LITA started it. The obvious answer is New Orleans, but opinions varied anyway. Necro that thing.

On overdraft fees: why is it illegal for people to rob banks and yet legal the other way around?

I think everyone would respond to the toenails thread, wasn't there a loo etiquette one that was on the front page for weeks?

How about worst sandwich ever? I nominate mayo and pickle on wonder bread.

Is there such a thing as an unreply-able thread, especially within the context of a replied thread? I think not. In fact, there are no things, as such, outside of extremely flawed perception, and therefore existence is impossible.

Yes. They are called locked threads. ;)

This thread reminds me of the time I started this thread. I think I even gave it the same title. Time really is a flat circle. Despite the wondrous brilliance of it, it was short-lived--mercilessly assassinated by some dastardly, unknown mod.

Better luck to this one!

I remember that one, it was hilarious while it lasted

Wasn't there one of "the best threads ever"?

and one called "threadkill"

Better luck to this one!

What sort of a bastard would do that?

Archived