Sansa will marry Jon Snow

Taenqyrhae

Indeed. Robb was going to cut off Tyrion's head.

was ;)

I just don't see Jon killing Tyrion over Sansa, at least not if Tyrion should not harm her. Or Tyrion killing Jon. Sansa will always be free to simply avoid meeting Tyrion, just like Tyrion can avoid her if they do not want to meet ever again. I so far see no physical threat for Sansa coming from Tyrion's side where Jon might have the wish to intervene.

And Sansa may simply not be the biggest of Jon's and Tyrion's concerns when the story goes on - if she does not turn out to be allied with forces they perceive as dangerous.

Though of course we do not know who will in the end save whom from what.

Why?? You believe Jon is a person who murders a friend because he wants his wife? Well, everyone in the series is more or less grey... but that would be more grey.

A friend? That's been done for three years ago.

Murder? Nah, just an act or war.

Because he wants his wife? No, because he forcibly married his sister, abused her, abused guest right, had a hand in murdering his brother and a couple other issues related to the Wot5K.

Tywin apparently wanted Sansa with child by the time of the RW. Didn't happen, as Sansa didn't give Tyrion the opportunity, poor boy. ;)

Well, he decided against it while she considered if she should open her legs.

Meaning there was opportunity for rape and it did not happen as in other cases.

A friend? That's been done for three years ago.

Murder? Nah, just an act or war.

Because he wants his wife? No, because he forcibly married his sister, abused her, abused guest right, had a hand in murdering his brother and a couple other issues related to the Wot5K.

Right the contrary will happen:Sansa may be protected from serious danger by formally being Tyrion's wife.

I believe you are totally wrong. I would be surprised if Tyrion's and Jon's friendship weren't in the books for some very good story reason. It would be a waste storywise to ditch that important link between two major characters over something minor like Sansa's and Tyrion's marital status, given the world shattering events in the North coming in future books.

Right the contrary will happen:Sansa may be protected from serious danger by formally being Tyrion's wife.

I believe you are totally wrong. I would be surprised if Tyrion's and Jon's friendship weren't in the books for some very good story reason. It would be a waste storywise to ditch that important link between two major characters over something minor like Sansa's and Tyrion's marital status, given the world shattering events in the North coming in future books.

:bs:

Being forced into a wedding with the family that killed your family is f'ng minor? Seriously??? Nothing says 'lets be friends' like having your sister married at sword points while she's a hostage of the family that killed your father, and later murdered your brother and step mother. Will make for some interesting conversations and lotsa laffs over a few pints.

From whom?

And LOL at that logic... I just see the correctness in Jon saying "Tyrion, mate, I know you forced my sister to marry you so you could rule North, but I will forgive you those trifles because we are so good friends." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tywin apparently wanted Sansa with child by the time of the RW. Didn't happen, as Sansa didn't give Tyrion the opportunity, poor boy. ;)

I cry every night for Tyrion and evil Sansa who didn't want to have sex with him... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

The idea that Jon and Sansa will marry isn't a 'theory' but a wight. It's dead as a doornail and yet arises every once in a while to wreak havoc on the boards. But what will kill this wight? Logic doesn't do it, in story family relationships won't do it, discussing the agency of the characters and their own desires won't do it.

The wight is fed on the assumption that when/if R+L=J is revealed the Iron Throne will be handed over immediately to Jon Targaryen, nee Snow. Other fan assumptions; like the one that Sansa wants to be Queen more than anything. She will immediately forget all her past experiences and fall so hard in love with JT that the fall will shatter the souls of many fans. Fed on these and other assumptions makes this particular wight hard to kill, but still, brave fans try their best.

In spite of beautiful arguments on the awfulness of the wight, it still lives. The thread grows quiet and fades away but the wight, no, it hides in the nooks and crannies of Westeros.org only to rise once more. But fans dream of spring, a spring without wights, and so, bravely they will face the wight when it appears again.

But alas, like Winter, the Sansa will marry Jon wight, is always out there, waiting.

Aww. :wub:

Minor? Minor?!

I've thought better of you than to consider forced marriage and sexual abuse something minor.

This is, of course, the only problem in this flawless plan.

Still, somewhere in my head I keep thinking that there is one other person who would have something to say about this and whose wishes also matter. Wait, could it be... Sansa?

So, yep, perfect plan, except that it makes no sense at all, and that both Jon and Sansa would be creeped out by the idea.

But, obviously it must happen, since some girl at some tournament 90 years before had ceremonial champions from several of the Great Houses and one minor one. Yep, super strong evidence. Totally makes sense (though not according to any Earth logic).

I reject your "Earth logic".

Archived