Vikings season 3

cdawnb

I did not like Aslaug at first, but I have come to come to terms with her ... especially because Lagertha does not seem to mind not being with Ragnar anymore. I admire how she cares for the little boneless boy when the society would probably have abandoned an unhealthy baby. She obviously has some power over Ragner too.

Floki is just weird, I thought he was ... uh, differently mentally abled at first. Then I realised his mannerisms and random bursts of laughter are probably a mask he puts on himself for whatever reason. I am not a fan of him.

Yes. That's what caught my attention initially. He ended walking about 10 feet away from me so I shouted "Ragnar" and he looked over, waved and said, "hey."

This is a pic while he waited around for the scene to begin shooting.

https://instagram.com/p/zdp7Rmuwqv/

:thumbsup: That's awesome!

Floki is obviously a characterization of Loki. He is an agent of chaos. He likes creating problems. He always acts as the spark to start battles, fights and so on.

His name amuses me, because it reminds me of forum shorthand for "fake" characters. fArya. fAegon.

So, Floki is obviously the fake Loki. ;)

I enjoyed the episode overall. I thought the whole going stir crazy and needing to flee was a little over done. Still not sure why Ragnar who seems to be very smart doesn't see that they are getting used as soldiers and becoming weaker because of it. As for the battle, well that was the dumbest tactic I have ever seen. Lets split our forces and stand in plain view and let them choose who to attack.

His name amuses me, because it reminds me of forum shorthand for "fake" characters. fArya. fAegon.

So, Floki is obviously the fake Loki. ;)

His name amuses me because Floki is a common cartoonish name for a dog here - it is the name you would use in a joke about a chiuaua or a poodle or if you were writing a children's story about a funny little dog. :P

I watched an interview with the lady who plays Aslaug and i liked her personality. It even made me change my opinion on her attractiveness. I found her a little weird looking at first, but now I find her very attractive. As well as Lagertha and Thorunn. Even Siggy and Floki's wife are attractive. The cast, overall, is pretty attractive.

I actually came to like Aslaug, and really kind of liked the dynamic between Aslaug and Lagertha, and I think Ragnars eye was already starting to wonder anyway after their marriage, so I don't think they ever had the same connection that he and Lagertha had.

I didn't like her initially because I didn't know what kind of harm she might do to Lagertha, but since Lagertha just left and was basically in some ways better off, I lost my anxiety over Aslaug.

Lagertha seems like she is in her own place right now absent Ragnar, and if anything comes of Ecbertha, it will be interesting to see if that pits them all against each other, because I don't think Ragnar is going to like it.

Its interesting because Ecberts wife was is somewhat of a mystery. His alleged wife, Reburga of Francia is in dispute now.

As for Floki, love the actor, but the character? Meh. Ultimately, I think his nature makes me still not trust him.

As for Floki, love the actor, but the character? Meh. Ultimately, I think his nature makes me still not trust him.

I think he will eventually betray Ragnar and it will be real for this time. They are over-emphasizing how radical Floki is about his Faith and now Ragnar said that he wants to be baptized.

I think he will eventually betray Ragnar and it will be real for this time. They are over-emphasizing how radical Floki is about his Faith and now Ragnar said that he wants to be baptized.

This is exactly why I couldn't tell if Floki was really going to betray R or not last season. I like that we really don't know what he'll do on a given day.

This is exactly why I couldn't tell if Floki was really going to betray R or not last season. I like that we really don't know what he'll do on a given day.

Exactly, he's hard to know.

On the one hand, I can see him coming to Athelstans aid, because you know he is going to get himself into trouble with Athelwulf because of Judith, but on the other, he might be the one to let Athelwulf know what is going down, setting Athelstan up, because if I'm not mistaken, I think Floki caught that awkward moment between the three of them.

That seems just tailer-made trouble for a man whose name invokes chaos.

I watched an interview with the lady who plays Aslaug and i liked her personality. It even made me change my opinion on her attractiveness. I found her a little weird looking at first, but now I find her very attractive.

Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks she looks weird. For me, she still seems out of place in that world.

Lagertha lives here in Toronto. She has a martial arts studio where she teaches Tae Kwon Do. Now if I can only find it, have her mentor me to become a kickass warrior, and save her from ninjas then we can be together as we were meant to be.

Lagertha lives here in Toronto. She has a martial arts studio where she teaches Tae Kwon Do. Now if I can only find it, have her mentor me to become a kickass warrior, and save her from ninjas then we can be together as we were meant to be.

I'm pulling for you. :)

Archived