College Basketball - 2015 Tournament

RedEyedGhost

I need Purdue to really win here, because my boss at work is a Purdue grad (and and IU fan, no less. He views Purdue much like I view my alma mater Morehead State, which is quite funny), and I want nothing more than for UK to crush Purdue, like a bug, between my thumb and index finger

Damn you and our e-friendship! Next year I swear I won't let personal sympathies affect my bracket! I've said that for like 30 years now. Eh, I'll do it again, because despite brackets and money pools and such, I will still always route for the underdog (unless they're playing UK). I took no small amount of heat today locally because I touted that if UK loses in this tournament, I want it to be to Hampton. Because it would still be historic and talked about for centuries.

Though I'm sorry your bracket was led astray, I appreciate the sentiment. :cheers: Cheers, bro.

I need Purdue to really win here, because my boss at work is a Purdue grad (and and IU fan, no less. He views Purdue much like I view my alma mater Morehead State, which is quite funny), and I want nothing more than for UK to crush Purdue, like a bug, between my thumb and index finger

That is funny when you know that Purdue leads the all time series with Indiana 115-88.

Uggh, I always block out had horrible the commercial breaks are during the tournament until it starts each year.

Having now seen that SMU goaltending call... that did not look like a good call at all to me. It looked like it had no chance of hitting the rim.

I had Iowa St in the final four... fortunately, I also had Georgia St. And I really wanted to pick UCLA over SMU, but I decided "Nah, Alford's kid jacks it up too much, he's gonna shoot them out of the game."

Now I have a headache.

Wide open three pointer missed by Harvard, UNC survives. Harvard has been really good under Amaker. I always wonder if he'll try to move up to a bigger job again, or if he's happy to stay there for the rest of his career.

I find myself yelling at UNC to win this game! Is it my bracket or are the ACC teams growing on me???

Good. As it should be.

Way too many turnovers by UNC lately. Good play there to tie it back up though.

Agreed. I suppose a win is a win. I'll count my blessings.

Archived