Small Questions v. 10104

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Probably yes.

I would agree, but also wouldn't be surprised if calling her by her bastard name was still technically acceptable. Rude, but acceptable. After all she wasn't legitimized, and think of all the times Catelyn and Cersei get called by their maiden names. 

The closest example we have is actually probably Jenny of Oldstones. Granted we don't hear about her a lot, but I've never heard her called Jenny Targaryen. I doubt many nobles would have allowed her that honor while she lived. 

This is pure conjecture but one would also assume that the sword shield of the crown prince and one of the most proficient warriors in the realm would be able to take part in the tourneys he wished to take part in, even if they were officially limited to only knights.

It wasn't just the Hound. At least three Stark men take part--Jory, Alyn, and Harwin--and they're not knights. Other commoners who were in the tilt include Lothor Brune and Thoros of Myr.

Edit: Jon Weirgaryen said basically the same thing.

I have a question about some entries in the app, so perhaps I should ask this somewhere else. I'll start here and move on if I get no response. Under some of the entries for Lord Leyton Hightower's children we are given the name of "Denyse Hightower" and in other lists of his children her name is absent. In addition we are told she marries "Ser Desmond Redwyne" and again this additional information is there sometimes but absent from the list of Leyton's kids other times. Does Lady Denyse really exist and is she married to Ser Desmond?

In addition, Malora "the Mad Maid" Hightower is sometimes listed before Ser Baelor Hightower and sometimes listed after. Which is the elder sibling?

I have a question about some entries in the app, so perhaps I should ask this somewhere else. I'll start here and move on if I get no response. Under some of the entries for Lord Leyton Hightower's children we are given the name of "Denyse Hightower" and in other lists of his children her name is absent. In addition we are told she marries "Ser Desmond Redwyne" and again this additional information is there sometimes but absent from the list of Leyton's kids other times. Does Lady Denyse really exist and is she married to Ser Desmond?

In addition, Malora "the Mad Maid" Hightower is sometimes listed before Ser Baelor Hightower and sometimes listed after. Which is the elder sibling?

Denyse is mentioned with her husband and child in the appendix for Feast, so she really exists... Same for her sister Alysanne.

The appendix lists Baelor first, so he seems to be the elder. The only times a brother is listed earlier than his older sister, presumably, is when he has already inherited seat and titles. Mace Tyrell seems to be one such example. Meera Reed is mentioned before Jojen, because she's older and he has yet to inherit. Edmure, in Feast, is listed above Catelyn and Lysa, as he has inherited Riverrun. In AGOT and ACOK, however, he is listed only after his sisters.

In the list on the page for House Hightower in the app, IIRC, Baelor is listed first. I'd use that list, and those from the appendices, as reference. Not a list under "siblings" on a profile page which might have gotten scrambled.

Three part question:

1) Was Cersei at the Harrenhall Tourney?

2) Did Cersei ever meet or even see Lyanna Stark?

3) Did Cersei ever meet or even see Ashara Dayne?

1) I really doubt it, since Tywin took her back to Casterly Rock when he resigned. 

2) No idea.

3) Almost certainly, since Ashara was one of Elia's ladies in waiting she was probably around at court a lot. 

I suspect she will "morph" into the maid with purple serpents in her hair..

I thought that was Sansa and her hair net that had the purple poison the strangler in it that was used to kill Joffery at his wedding???

Who will Arya morph into first as a FM? Important, across the sea  and "doing the devils work"?

Better question is will the Faceless Men send the Waif over to Westeros using Arya's face? She has learned the Common Tongue from Arya and they have been playing the lying game for awhile now.  She knows a great deal about being Arya. Another "fake" Arya Stark could cause all kinds of problems.

Better question is will the Faceless Men send the Waif over to Westeros using Arya's face? She has learned the Common Tongue from Arya and they have been playing the lying game for awhile now.  She knows a great deal about being Arya. Another "fake" Arya Stark could cause all kinds of problems.

Great idea and perfect for GRRM, but way too complex for DD and HBO. They are far too busy  with boobs and butts. 

I thought that was Sansa and her hair net that had the purple poison the strangler in it that was used to kill Joffery at his wedding???

Lost thinks Arya will kill Baelish not Sansa. There is a link in his sig. The second one I believe.

Great idea and perfect for GRRM, but way too complex for DD and HBO. They are far too busty  with boobs and butts. 

Yup which is why I prefer the books to the show. This is the first time I am not looking forward to the next season of GOT. Season five just sucked.

Lost thinks Arya will kill Baelish not Sansa. There is a link in his sig. The second one I believe.

Yup which is why I prefer the books to the show. This is the first time I am not looking forward to the next season of GOT. Season five just sucked.

I always use my phone. I can't see my signature, so I forget it's there. 

Archived