Season 6 Hookups!

9 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

10 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

And why bother to say something doesn't matter to you when you have been arguing the point repeatedly and at length.

i am arguing that they could end up together. jon and dany could end up together. Jon and margery. Trystane and sansa. LF and Sansa. 

i don't ship. 

you were saying that sansa and jon dislike each other. but that is untrue. 

Also given your screen name i think you are very pro sansa sandor. I am not anti sansa sandor. Just cause i could see Jon and sansa end up marrying does not mean i dislike sandor sansa nor do i think that  a sansa jon marriage has to  preclude sansa sandor. 

Just now, 239JMFL34109 said:

i am arguing that they could end up together. jon and dany could end up together. Jon and margery. Trystane and sansa. LF and Sansa. 

i don't ship. 

you were saying that sansa and jon dislike each other. but that is untrue. 

Also give your screen name i think you are very pro sansa sandor. I am not anti sansa sandor. Just cause i could see Jon and sansa end up marrying does not mean i dislike sandor sansa nor do i think that  a sansa jon marriage has to  preclude sansa sandor. 

There are a few things I'm willing to take as near fact right now.  R+L=J, Jon is AA/part of AA (if more than one person), Jaime and Brienne, and SanSan.  I'm someone who used to think this was rule 34 level shipping and now am completely convinced of its likelihood.

6 minutes ago, bb1180 said:

Aside from the Jeyne Pool detour,  I don't think we can say that for a certainty at all,  not until TWoW comes out.  Understand,  I'm not stating or implying anything else with that statement,  just that until I see the next book,  I'm not going to write off any number of possibilities.

Well, I'm just taking the story and saying there were nothing pointing in the J/S direction, at least not before their Sansa Poole fanfick, of which I'll just say I have no idea where it's suppose to point.

And at moments I'm not sure if we're discussing the book or the show canon, so I will just say this:

- With the books, I take what I read and make logical assumptions, like this:

5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I will categorically state that Jon and Sansa will not hook up in any way, shape or form in the books

- With the show... I'm not certain about anything (meaning future events), good or bad. They couldn't even do the math about Cersei's children, for chrissake.

2 minutes ago, Tianzi said:

Well, I'm just taking the story and saying there were nothing pointing in the J/S direction, at least not before their Sansa Poole fanfick, of which I'll just say I have no idea where it's suppose to point.

And at moments I'm not sure if we're discussing the book or the show canon, so I will just say this:

- With the books, I take what I read and make logical assumptions, like this:

- With the show... I'm not certain about anything (meaning future events), good or bad. They couldn't even do the math about Cersei's children, for chrissake.

Hey now, counting to 3 is hard.  Sometimes, you forget if 4 or 3 comes first.  After all, what's why us accountants exist.

2 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Hey now, counting to 3 is hard.  Sometimes, you forget if 4 or 3 comes first.  After all, what's why us accountants exist.

Pity they didn't get your professional help while writing the script, then.

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

There are a few things I'm willing to take as near fact right now.  R+L=J, Jon is AA/part of AA (if more than one person), Jaime and Brienne, and SanSan.  I'm someone who used to think this was rule 34 level shipping and now am completely convinced of its likelihood.

Wow i never saw sansan like that. i could totally see it.  I just don't think they are ever going to meet again book wises. 

the show if they bring him back ,cause who knows, i think double sudden death with frankenbrother is the most likely outcome of any return.

32 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I will categorically state that Jon and Sansa will not hook up in any way, shape or form in the books or the show.  I am 100% certain of that.

It may not. For me,  its just a casual prediction,  primarily show-based,  that I'm having a little fun with now. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  It really doesn't matter to me either way. 

33 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

If they're not meeting in the book, then why bother to bring him back at all?  I'm not nearly as convinced any kind of romance or relationship is going to happen as a lot of people, but if they don't even meet, that would be a strange choice.

I'm anti Cleganebowl for every possible medium that exists, but the show gravitates toward that kind of stuff so I won't say it's not a possibility on the show, I don't see in in the books though.

52 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Same.

1 hour ago, JonSnow4President said:

Truth. (Well, not entirely sure about AA...)

9 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I see I was misquoted again. I said Jon and Sansa "don't like" each other. As in the absence of like. They can't even be bothered to dislike each other.

great then their marriage would not be insufferable because marriage is not about love they can love other people on their own time if they wanted to do it. 

No, their marriage would be insufferable because people who don't like each other generally do not want to see each other every day and fuck each other for the foreseeable future.

insufferable: very bad or unpleasant

No one is talking about love, but to marry your brother or sister you'd definitely want there to be at least like in order for the fucking thing to not be very bad or unpleasant.

41 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

If they're not meeting in the book, then why bother to bring him back at all?  I'm not nearly as convinced any kind of romance or relationship is going to happen as a lot of people, but if they don't even meet, that would be a strange choice.

I'm anti Cleganebowl for every possible medium that exists, but the show gravitates toward that kind of stuff so I won't say it's not a possibility on the show, I don't see in in the books though.

I am convinced there is not going romance.there might be a marriage though but you can say that about a lot of characters. 

I really don't see cleganebowl or sandor coming back at all and i love him. 

46 minutes ago, bb1180 said:

It may not. For me,  its just a casual prediction,  primarily show-based,  that I'm having a little fun with now. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  It really doesn't matter to me either way. 

SAME

I agree that existence of JaiBri and SanSan is a fact in the meaning that they have romantic feelings from each other. I'm less sure about us seeing a satisfying resolution in the show. Although the sappy look on Jaime's face when he was passing Tarth and the fact they even bother to bring Sandor back* are probably good hints.

*If that turns out to be an empty gossip, Internet will die.

Archived