Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

1 hour ago, GallowKnight said:

War for the Planet of the Apes Trailer

Oh Harrelson looks bonkers in this :) I do feel like this could be really interesting, although I wonder how more of these they'll churn out.

17 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

The Rock and Biggie have that effect on people.

So you feel it too? :) 

6 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

For some reason i can't post the trailer for Guy Richie's King Arthur, but go and find it yourself, it is 100% the worst trailer in the history of the universe.

Is there a new one? I can only find the one from comic-con, is that the one you mean? It does have an interesting array of tones.

3 hours ago, Veltigar said:

So you feel it too? :) 

I have to say... kind of. I feel so dirty.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

For some reason i can't post the trailer for Guy Richie's King Arthur, but go and find it yourself, it is 100% the worst trailer in the history of the universe.

I can't find a new trailer, but the old one is indeed horrendous. My working theory is that Jude Law, after working on such an amazing series as the Young Pope, needed something awful to put the universe back in order. Hence Guy Ritchie's King Arthur :)

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

I have to say... kind of. I feel so dirty.

We should form a brotherhood of some kind :grouphug:

1 hour ago, Corvinus said:

I, too, can think of a few pairs of reasons to want to see this movie. ;)

Zach Efron's abs probably :P 

24 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I love how the Fast and the Furious franchise has gone from cheesy racing to the best action franchise in the universe. 

It will never stop being amazing that this is an image from the first movie. The stakes were so much lower, but also, that just looks so old. 2001 really was a long time ago.

On 06/12/2016 at 10:00 PM, Calibandar said:

Transformers: The Last Knight. Trailer #1

I watched the last one on a plane, and I think I'll save this one for the same treatment. 

4 hours ago, ants said:

I watched the last one on a plane, and I think I'll save this one for the same treatment. 

Why don't you just watch the clouds passing by? You'll find that view has a much more coherent plotline and better acting to boot! :P 

Archived