Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

9 hours ago, Veltigar said:

Why don't you just watch the clouds passing by? You'll find that view has a much more coherent plotline and better acting to boot! :P 

It was an amazing trip....

I watched Transformers 4, the third Expendables, and something else, and I was so ready to get off that plane at the end.

8 hours ago, ants said:

It was an amazing trip....

I watched Transformers 4, the third Expendables, and something else, and I was so ready to get off that plane at the end.

Man, that souns like torture XD Were you kidnapped by the CIA or something? :P 

On 12/14/2016 at 3:36 PM, GallowKnight said:

Dunkirk Official Trailer

As a Brit Dunkirk is such a depressing story I find it really hard to watch anything about it. Just thinking about what a total disaster that could have been (and was) drives me into the pit of despair. Its a bit like that feeling I got when I read Man in the High Castle and imagining what it would have been like living under Nazi rule. 

1 hour ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

As a Brit Dunkirk is such a depressing story I find it really hard to watch anything about it. Just thinking about what a total disaster that could have been (and was) drives me into the pit of despair. Its a bit like that feeling I got when I read Man in the High Castle and imagining what it would have been like living under Nazi rule. 

In a couple years you can take a vacation to the US and check it out yourself

On 13/12/2016 at 5:49 AM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

ASSASSIN'S CREED - Official Trailer #3

Saw a 1 star review for this today. I hadn't realised that he was starring in it as well as producing it. Oh well.

30 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Didn't most people think that Spacetanic was going to suck?

IDK, everything I saw looked like people were super stoked to see Lawrence and Pratt together.  and there was so much media hype around.  But I'm sorry like what has Jennifer Lawrence done besides Winters Bone and Silver Lining Playbook where she actually had to show good acting skills?  I used to love her but now she has gone a little crazy. Like X-Men 3 was so bad only because of her, she totally phoned in her whole performance, made no effort to actually act or show emotion, bitched about the blue make-up so much that they barely made her wear it.  LIke why does Hollywood even put up with this? Does Lawrence have any idea how many (perfectly beautiful and fit) girls would do absolutely anything to get the role of Mystique? How awesome of a role that is anyway? And all she can do is complain and do a totally half-assed job during filming....but what we are supposed to love it just because she is so pretty? Fuck that!

But yeah back to Passengers, the previews looked stupid to me from the beginning, and I have always liked Chris Pratt, but it's like something happens to these actors when they get too famous and they just lose their original charm.  I think it usually happens at the gym lol.  Neither of these actors ever even said the word 'gym' about 5 years ago, now it's their whole life.

45 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

IDK, everything I saw looked like people were super stoked to see Lawrence and Pratt together.  and there was so much media hype around.  But I'm sorry like what has Jennifer Lawrence done besides Winters Bone and Silver Lining Playbook where she actually had to show good acting skills?  I used to love her but now she has gone a little crazy. Like X-Men 3 was so bad only because of her, she totally phoned in her whole performance, made no effort to actually act or show emotion, bitched about the blue make-up so much that they barely made her wear it.  LIke why does Hollywood even put up with this? Does Lawrence have any idea how many (perfectly beautiful and fit) girls would do absolutely anything to get the role of Mystique? How awesome of a role that is anyway? And all she can do is complain and do a totally half-assed job during filming....but what we are supposed to love it just because she is so pretty? Fuck that!

Oh, X-Men: Apocalypse had way more problems than just Jennifer Lawrence.

5 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Oh, X-Men: Apocalypse had way more problems than just Jennifer Lawrence.

I agree it had problems. However if Lawrence had put more effort into all her scenes and acting, it would have made the biggest difference. The delivery of every one of her lines was miserable/boderline unwatchable.  It's like you can see it in her face that she is pissed or annoyed that she is even there. the other actors (especially the younger ones) are clearly giving it their all and trying as hard as they can. Ugh, her lines on the plane when they are headed to final battle are unbearable.  Basically what I'm saying is that she personally pulled a B movie down to a C-.

Archived