Jump to content
phbahia

Casting the Characters Who've Been Cut

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Faera said:

Still, given he is supposed to be Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar and Elia... he is supposed to be older than Jon. ;)

Not that much older, he’s still an infant during the Sack of King’s Landing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Faera said:

Still, given he is supposed to be Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar and Elia... he is supposed to be older than Jon. ;)

Well he is R+L's Aegon not R+E's so it makes sense he is younger - and imo casting him younger will allude to fact there is something fishy about his story to search for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jova Snow said:

Well he is R+L's Aegon not R+E's so it makes sense he is younger - and imo casting him younger will allude to fact there is something fishy about his story to search for. 

In the books, Elia's Aegon (assuming he is not a pretender) -- there's no suggestion at all that he has any tie to Lyanna. Though I guess in the show he would probably be trying to pass himself off as Jon imposter? But that would hinge on the idea of people knowing about Rhaegar and Lyanna's baby.

Either way, hiring someone of an age with Kit and Emilia would be perfectly valid for an Aegon casting since the characters would have been born within a year or so of each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Faera said:

In the books, Elia's Aegon (assuming he is not a pretender) -- there's no suggestion at all that he has any tie to Lyanna. Though I guess in the show he would probably be trying to pass himself off as Jon imposter? But that would hinge on the idea of people knowing about Rhaegar and Lyanna's baby.

Either way, hiring someone of an age with Kit and Emilia would be perfectly valid for an Aegon casting since the characters would have been born within a year or so of each other.

He legit dyed his hair blue in honor of his mother? And Jon Con is out there wearing a red wolf skin? Plus he is an imposter of Elia's baby not Rhaegar's and he won't be in the show because D&D combined him with Jon already, so it is Jon who is an Aegon imposter now. We know from D&D R+L's son is Aegon - who is YG in the books. 

Tony Regbo as Young Griff 

Since Leyla Feray iş Only twenty two - I want to suggest Azra Akın as older Ashara Dayne - Azra is thirty six years old. 

https://img.gecce.com.tr/2017/12/03/azra-akin-at-171238MD.jpg

Edited by Jova Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jova Snow said:

He legit dyed his hair blue in honor of his mother? And Jon Con is out there wearing a red wolf skin? Plus he is an imposter of Elia's baby not Rhaegar's and he won't be in the show because D&D combined him with Jon already, so it is Jon who is an Aegon imposter now. We know from D&D R+L's son is Aegon - who is YG in the books. 

 

3

Well, I respectfully disagree.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faera said:

Well, I respectfully disagree.

 

Yeah I understand you, I disagree with everything about the popular theories anyways. Let's wait until TWOW to find out more about Aegon Young Griff Targaryen who is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna ♥ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jova Snow said:

Let's wait until TWOW to find out more about Aegon Young Griff Targaryen who is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna ♥ 

I doubt it but anything is possible, I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2017 at 7:56 AM, Faera said:

Still, given he is supposed to be Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar and Elia... he is supposed to be older than Jon. ;)

Young Griff is supposed to look younger than he's supposed to be anyway so it's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2016 at 4:32 PM, phbahia said:

Out of curiosity, if you were to give your dream casting for the characters who have been cut (Jon Connington, Aegon, Strong Belwas, etc.) and the characters who have yet to appear or be casted (Sarella, Marwyn, Victarion, etc.), who would you cast? Here are some of my picks:

Jon Connington: Tony Curran

Aegon Targaryen: Logan Lerman

Victarion Greyjoy: Ray Stevenson

Sarella Sand: Tatiana Maslany

Archmaestar Marwyn: Jim Broadbent

 

On 12/29/2016 at 8:05 PM, Criston of House Shapper said:

Jon Connington: Ed Harris

Aegon Targaryen: Martin Wallström

Victarion Greyjoy: J. K. Simmons

Sarella Sand: Jennifer Lawrence

Archmaestar Marwyn: Samuel L. Jackson

Did everyone forget that Sarella Sand is half-black? Her mother is from the Summer Isles, and "Alleras" is supposed to have curly black hair, dark eyes and skin the color of teal. So, a huge big "NO" to those casting choices.

 

Casting Game of Thrones with actors from Black Sails:

Jon Connington - Toby Stephens

Arianne Martell - Jessica Parker Kennedy

Victarion Greyjoy - Ray Stevenson

Daario Naharis (don't tell me he's in the show - show Daario is nothing like book Daario) - Zack McGowan (I think he's one of the very few people who could really pull off Book Daario, even blue hair and everything)

plus Cersei Lannister (I'm cheating here, but whatever) - Hannah New (when she's a few years older)

also:

Duncan the Tall - Tom Hopper

 

 

 

Edited by Annara Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arianne Martell- Freida Pinto

Jon Connington - Damian Lewis

Young Griff - Jaime Campbell Bower

Victarion Greyjoy - Richard Armitage

Aeron Greyjoy - Jon Campling

Marwyn- Tom Wilkinson

Willas Tyrell - Callum Blue

Moqorro - Adebale Akinowe Agebaje ( Not sure if that's the right name ) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×