MLB Postseason: All Arms on Deck

Myshkin

Nobody watching this game? 

Felt like Miller came in a bit early - but striking out the side with no stress is pretty damn impressive.

Huge double play for Grimm last inning. That was fun to see.

http://deadspin.com/autopsy-jose-fernandez-had-alcohol-cocaine-in-system-1788366356

So Fernandez had an over the limit BAC and cocaine in his system. Which is kind of, not great (the cocaine bothers me, but it is what it is) but simply informational as we don't know who was driving the boat. His two companions were below the BAC limit so...dunno. They're all still dead. And it's still sad.

^^^ Yes. Unfortunately it will go from a tragedy to a "he deserved it" type situation in a lot of people's eyes. Obviously this news changes nothing, but will most likely just make things worse for his family and friends. Sucks all around.

I love seeing Lackey all sour walking to the dugout between innings. 

8 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

CLEVELAND...CITY OF CHAMPIONS? WTF is going on?

Please don't.   I'm in enough pain right now and my Ohio friends have become raging Bostonians on three year Patriot bender...

Stranger things have happened in the World Series.  I'm staying hopeful and positive.  But last night was brutal. 

14 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

CLEVELAND...CITY OF CHAMPIONS? WTF is going on?

As much as I hate Cleveland, I'd rather see this than the Cubs win. I've no doubt they will probably win the Series sometime in the next few years, but the amount of entitlement that was around them this season was nauseating.

2 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

As much as I hate Cleveland, I'd rather see this than the Cubs win. I've no doubt they will probably win the Series sometime in the next few years, but the amount of entitlement that was around them this season was nauseating.

Just imagine how bad it will be when they finally win one. 

3 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

Just imagine how bad it will be when they finally win one. 

Not nearly as bad as people want to make it out to be...I'm finding Clevelanders, my group of friends as the sample size, to be insufferable...

I don't know what is going to happen tonoght, but I expect good things.  This is my favorite tweet of the day:

Archived