NFL 2017: Jared vs. Case Is Why Fisher Will Never Coach Again

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

It's possible, although I think the Giants are probably going to be picking in the 3-6 range, and there might not be a quarterback they really like there.

I read that there are like 4 big prospects.

29 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

@Manhole Eunuchsbane @Jaime L @Tywin et al. @Kalbear  @Whiskeyjack @Mexal

The Giants just benched Eli Manning!

Thankfully I only have him in W-B. That team started out 5-1, but now it’s helmed by Dak, Eli, Fitz, and McCown…

I miss you, Deshaun.

:crying::crying::crying:

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I don’t think any are the “can’t miss” types though. They all have flaws.

But they all have the one thing GM's can't resist... Big. White. Arms.

And one black one that will be taken just after the top-5.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Thankfully I only have him in W-B. That team started out 5-1, but now it’s helmed by Dak, Eli, Fitz, and McCown…

I miss you, Deshaun.

:crying::crying::crying:

Crazy that McCown is the best on that list right now.

Josh McCown: 38 years old ... has ...

• Career high TDs: 4 more TDs this season than any previous season
  • Career high yards: 2549 YTD ... 2511 was his next highest (in 2004)
  • 2 more starts to tie his season-high for starts in a season (13)
  • 2nd highest QB rating of his career

My thoughts are well-chronicled by this post on Rotoworld.

...There's close to zero reason to believe Smith has any untapped upside, but perhaps coach Ben McAdoo wants to give Webb a week or two to mentally prepare. Webb was never overly impressive at Texas Tech or Cal, but is a plus athlete. He struggled with ball placement, something that's going to be an issue in the Giants' talent-less offense. Although this move signals the G-Men are moving on from Manning after the season, we wouldn't consider Webb a particularly strong candidate to be the 2018 starter.

The contrast between Davis Webb and his predecessor Jared Goff was like night and day.  Webb looked like a good college QB.  Goff looked like much more.

17 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

But they all have the one thing GM's can't resist... Big. White. Arms.

And one black one that will be taken just after the top-5.

Lol, but in all seriousness, I heard one of the guys is only average. A Pony Boy, he will not be.

14 minutes ago, Week said:

Crazy that McCown is the best on that list right now.

Josh McCown: 38 years old ... has ...

• Career high TDs: 4 more TDs this season than any previous season
  • Career high yards: 2549 YTD ... 2511 was his next highest (in 2004)
  • 2 more starts to tie his season-high for starts in a season (13)
  • 2nd highest QB rating of his career

He has been surprisingly good. I just wonder what my team would look like if I had Watson and Luck as my starting Qbs. Oh well, at least I’m in the playoffs…

Sigh

18 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I laughed out loud when I saw it. 

You either die a hero or live long enough to be replaced by Geno Smith. 

Poor Eli won't see his legacy set to right either, the Giants are a total teardown.

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lol, but in all seriousness, I heard one of the guys is only average. A Pony Boy, he will not be.

He has been surprisingly good. I just wonder what my team would look like if I had Watson and Luck as my starting Qbs. Oh well, at least I’m in the playoffs…

Sigh

My fetish kingdom will wait, I suppose. I am getting borderline religious about hoping for the Colts to get some ungodly athlete at #4 or #5 to terrorize off the edge when the run on QB's begins. Actually, I've had my eye on this kid from like Georgia who plays OLB. He looks like the spitting image of Derrick Brooks on crack.

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that if the Colts don't acquire this young man's services I will be forced to write a long and transformative piece on the disillusionment of my vision.

What a train wreck.  The Giants' disaster is not going to end here.  Eli is probably gone from New York which means that Smith or Webb better be good next season because something tells me that OBJ is not going to keep his anger at a sputtering offense to himself next season.  McAdoo did do one thing right- by benching Eli, he just saved the next head coach a huge head-ache of having to do the same thing next season.  

51 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Poor Eli won't see his legacy set to right either, the Giants are a total teardown.

My fetish kingdom will wait, I suppose. I am getting borderline religious about hoping for the Colts to get some ungodly athlete at #4 or #5 to terrorize off the edge when the run on QB's begins. Actually, I've had my eye on this kid from like Georgia who plays OLB. He looks like the spitting image of Derrick Brooks on crack.

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that if the Colts don't acquire this young man's services I will be forced to write a long and transformative piece on the disillusionment of my vision.

Don't you need to worry about your O-Line more?

25 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Don't you need to worry about your O-Line more?

Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth!?! You can get an O-lineman anywhere. The second round, free agency... but Derrick Brooks!?! No, Derrick Brooks does not fall easily into the lap of a team that has a quarterback that fell easily into its lap.

twice

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth!?! You can get an O-lineman anywhere. The second round, free agency... but Derrick Brooks!?! No, Derrick Brooks does not fall easily into the lap of a team that has a quarterback that fell easily into its lap.

twice

Don't forget you got an elite safety who looked like a decade player, but your inability to build a competent defense forced him to kill himself so you could win an Owl. 

Archived