NCAA Basketball 2017: In the March of Madness

Ded As Ned

On 3/17/2018 at 4:28 PM, Bronn Stone said:

There are children who haven't yet been born who will sit in the student section at Virginia Tech and chant UMBC UMBC UMBC when UVA comes to town. 

bahahahah

I was camping with my son this weekend, no cell coverage - one dad showed up Saturday morning and gave us the news, but I'm finally able to sit down and look at UVa fan's tears myself.

Not a fan of the foul while up three philosophy.  Especially the way idiot Boeheim did it. There’s a reason he’s only got one title in almost half a century of coaching.

He had his team start the fouling with 7 seconds still on the clock. There’s an awful lot that can go wrong to get the other team the points they need. And Cuse almost gave it away.

Play hard defense and if you insist on that foul, do it with 3ish seconds left.

26 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Dont think UNC can make a comeback with the way TA&M is playing.

They’re done.  Missed the earlier games so I am just discovering Michigan State went out too.  March is living up to the wild ride of the regular season so far.

1 hour ago, Triskele said:

Yes.  MIchigan State had their worst shooting game in tourney history:  25.8%.

What's so disgusting is the feeling that Syracuse isn't done either.  Could easily seem them in the final four like a few years ago when they made it as an 11 or 12.  

I mean, literally the only way you can lose is to not how to play offense against a zone. That wasn't surprising when it was Arizona State and TCU, but to see Michigan State not know what to do was mind-boggling.

Wendell Carter for Duke is one of the best passing bigs in the country, and Duke plays zone itself. They face Syracuse every year in conference. They'll win this next game by 30.

I don't think Boeheim even coaches. Every time I see him he's just yelling at that African kid who wears rec specs.

2 hours ago, Triskele said:

Yes.  MIchigan State had their worst shooting game in tourney history:  25.8%.

What's so disgusting is the feeling that Syracuse isn't done either.  Could easily seem them in the final four like a few years ago when they made it as an 11 or 12.  

Their next opponent and one of their two potential opponents in the following game have beaten them by 16 already this season. So I wouldn't expect them to make the final four.

And my fucking cable and inherent just went out :tantrum: It's rain/snowing with lightening and I heard a pop with thunder, and everything died. Fucking fuckity fuck.

2 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Just like everyone had... Nevada and Loyola in the Sweet 16.

:stunned: 

Looks like UMBC has a shot too, though that game's still real early.

6 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Their next opponent and one of their two potential opponents in the following game have beaten them by 16 already this season. So I wouldn't expect them to make the final four.

And my fucking cable and inherent just went out :tantrum: It's rain/snowing with lightening and I heard a pop with thunder, and everything died. Fucking fuckity fuck.

You should be able to stream on your phone as long as you have battery (and data).

Archived