More Things Star Wars

Jaxom 1974

Mandalorians were prominent in both Clones Wars and Rebels. It's probably a known word for most SW fans. 

Not casual fans, like my wife, but for people who will be subscribing to a streaming channel to see more SW.

15 hours ago, Ran said:

First tweet is not from a casual fan, I'm guessing. ;)

It must be. A serious fan would know Boba Fett is not a Mandalorian. He just dresses like one. ;)

33 minutes ago, mormont said:

It must be. A serious fan would know Boba Fett is not a Mandalorian. He just dresses like one. ;)

I don't even know how to respond to that. You're bad and should feel bad! :commie:

ETA: It would instantly be a good title if it were something like The Last Mandalorian. "Mandalorian? What's that?" "I don't know, but it's the last of whatsis, sounds intriguing."

That image is of a man. Don't know why anyone thinks it could be woman. 

The rumor from a site that pegged some other info down accurately is that Pedro Pascal may be the star (as CBR notes). That makes me more interested.

14 hours ago, Ran said:

That image is of a man. Don't know why anyone thinks it could be woman. 

The rumor from a site that pegged some other info down accurately is that Pedro Pascal may be the star (as CBR notes). That makes me more interested.

Well that just sucks; not because of the actor, I like him but because he's a relatively well known actor as now he'll have his helmet off all the time which is the best part of the Mandalorian get up.

1 hour ago, Slurktan said:

Well that just sucks; not because of the actor, I like him but because he's a relatively well known actor as now he'll have his helmet off all the time which is the best part of the Mandalorian get up.

There was no chance that any actor in the role would spend much more than 10% of their screen time with the helmet on.

22 hours ago, Calibandar said:

What would be the chance that this gunfighter lead character is male? 5%? Is 10% stretching it? There is a distinct evasion in that little synopsis which probably says enough.

Why would this matter anyway? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Why would this matter anyway? :rolleyes:

Because men are being emasculated when women are lead characters. Who knew so many men had detachable penises?

6 hours ago, Slurktan said:

Look at it this way, while the actor will most of the time be helmetless, the helmet allows for effective use of a stunt guy, and hopefully we'll get some crazy-awesome action scenes.

Also, I doubt it will be about Sabine, but fans will go nuts if she plays a part.

5 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Also, I doubt it will be about Sabine, but fans will go nuts if she plays a part.

Sabine AND Ashoka showing up for an episode would be amazing.

Just now, Calibandar said:

Some balance would be nice after Force Awakens, Last Jedi and Rogue One.

That makes eight films and five cartoons with male leads, versus three films and one cartoon with female leads. If we throw in games, I think every single game has had male leads...

So, yeah, balance, man, glad you're for better representation of women in the Star Wars universe.

Archived