NBA Off-Season 2019 - Bridge Over the River Kawhi

Relic

14 hours ago, DMC said:

If the Knicks honestly thought that roster was good for anything other than tanking this year, then it's management that needs to be fired.

They said they were going to compete. With a straight face. 

4 hours ago, Proudfeet said:

In case anyone actually cared, the Knicks got to 22 first thanks to Kansas City and Golden State.

Damn, you beat me to it. Everyone celebrate for @Relic, but don't forget, the Knicks still have fewer victories than the Pats since September of 2018.

6 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

They should move NBA benches so they are not in sight of the camera. The absurd over reactions everytime some does something half decent is fucking embarrassing. Get up off the floor, you are grown men for fucks sake. 

Lol, what? 

47 minutes ago, Relic said:

Lol, what? 

What part is it that you dont understand?

Its 2 points and it happens every 30 seconds and people are running around and flopping to the floor like it's a golden goal in the world cup final.  They look fucking pathetic. 

10 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

What part is it that you dont understand?

Its 2 points and it happens every 30 seconds and people are running around and flopping to the floor like it's a golden goal in the world cup final.  They look fucking pathetic. 

You need to take blood pressure meds, bro. Nothing wrong with the bench celebrations, at all. 

50 minutes ago, Relic said:

You need to take blood pressure meds, bro. Nothing wrong with the bench celebrations, at all. 

In your opinion. I think it's probably a cultural thing. Americans are far more exuberant that Europeans. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. 

39 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

In your opinion. 

Sure. That's all we're doing here. Sharing opinions.

It's generational as well. I never heard anyone under the age of 50 make the statement you're making here. I LIKE seeing NBA benches celebrate dunks, and awesome plays. It's human, and it shows good chemistry.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

In your opinion. I think it's probably a cultural thing. Americans are far more exuberant that Europeans. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. 

Um, have you not seen soccer?

Archived