US Politics - Absence of Ballots

Ran

2 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

There is no chance whatsoever that Nevada flips back to Trump.  Kanye West has a better chance of winning Nevada in 2024 than Trump does in 2020. 

If NV wants to be the king maker it will need to time it's run precisely. 

From The Guardian:

TV news networks including ABC, CBS and MSNBC stopped broadcasting the president’s remarks – which amounted to a series of un-democratic lies.

As MSNBC cut away from the White House, after the president falsely declared victory, anchor Brian Williams commented, “Here we are again in the unusual position of not only interrupting the president of the United States but correcting the president of the United States.”

MSNBC (@MSNBC)

WATCH: "OK. Here we are again in the unusual position of not only interrupting the president of the United States, but correcting the president of the United States," Brian Williams says on @MSNBC moments into the president's statement tonight. pic.twitter.com/2AliTQuSsr

November 6, 2020

5 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

I love watching Santorum try to salvage something out of that fucking mess. 

Not really. I just want Van to lift him by the throat, tear his arms off, and beat lil' Rick bloody with his owns arms.

I like the way Donnie and Eric attacked Republicans for not standing with Trump on challenging election validity, just highlighting it for anyone who didn't pick up on that.

PS while typing Pence has sent in a quasi statement of support designed to be read differently by Trump supporters and others. What a weasel.

Archived