Silo (Apple TV series based on Hugh Howey’ “Wool”)(spoiler for show)

36 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

And I am curious as to why one of the outlawed things is mechanical lifts.

Ngl, I'm surprised this wasn't something talked about in the thread!

Smug book reader that I am, I shall stay silent :ph34r:

On 7/20/2023 at 9:42 PM, RedEyedGhost said:

How are the books?  From what I remember from the reading threads when they were being released - good story, not all that well written...  Is that correct, or is my memory off?

It’s not terribly written, but not the best either, pretty straight forward and to the point which I appreciated. Good story, characters can sometimes be a teeny bit flat but I was still invested in them. I did enjoy the book and found I couldn’t really put it down because I had to find out what was happening next. Didn’t like that the villain always has to be stereotypically ugly lol but yeah I think it’s worth a read. 

On 7/20/2023 at 10:42 PM, RedEyedGhost said:

How are the books?  From what I remember from the reading threads when they were being released - good story, not all that well written...  Is that correct, or is my memory off?

More or less that. I kept reading because I wanted to find out more about the world. 

It was free with prime when I read it though and I never bothered to get the last book.

I would say the adaptation is better than the books so far. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

https://screenrant.com/silo-show-future-season-3-4-filming-end-rebecca-ferguson-update/

Silo season 2 wrapped filming last month, and Rebecca Ferguson says should they get the green light, she thinks season 3 and 4 should be filmed back to back to wrap up the series.

Edited by SpaceChampion

10 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Silo season 2 wrapped filming last month, and Rebecca Ferguson says should they get the green light, she thinks season 3 and 4 should be filmed back to back to wrap up the series.

They'd bloody well better get the green light! (I just finished the first season recently)